Make Your Own Magic! January 2022 Exercise Thread

View attachment 643497
For our final grand DIY project idea, how about this Disney Castle Playset by LEGO? If you have an extra $350 lying around, you can spend many evenings hunched over the instruction book assembling this giant playset, then many more evenings wondering where you'll put it now that you're done! I think it sounds like fun. 🤩
I have this one! I got it in 2016 from a friend who is Lego enthusiast. The problem is the space to put it together. I'm hoping the next apartment has loads of counter space where I can put the 4,000+ pieces all over. For the record, as soon as it's put together it will decorated for Halloween. :)

Tallying up the final minutes! ljcrochet reached Good Job Green!
I adjusted the team totals to remove those who never reported back and with that, the team got to reach Recipe Red! Hooray!
Of course, if you have more minutes, feel free to say so, but if not, then I'm signing off for the month and I'll see you in sophy1996's February thread!
:thanks:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter