• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Make a Dining Package Reservation only onboard?

Angelamarya17

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
I made my first RCCL reservation on Sunday, and the deposit finally just posted and I got an email saying we’re officially booked and can start planning our cruise. I had been trying to look at the drink and dining plan packages for our exact cruise and it had not been working, so I thought the email meant it would finally allow me to reserve them. But everytime I click on dining in the planning area, I just get a “Sorry, we cannot reserve this right now. Please try again onboard the ship.” I know that isn’t right, people book these packages pre cruise. So does anyone know why I can’t? Also sorry for the photo quality, on my iphone when I try to manage the cruise, it just gets stuck in a never ending sign in loop. Only on my laptop will it even pull up this error message.

Attachments

• 35E2BA35-99DD-4E1D-899A-F49F9AEA429D.jpeg
    35E2BA35-99DD-4E1D-899A-F49F9AEA429D.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 5
"Sorry, we cannot reserve this right now. Please try again onboard the ship.” I know that isn’t right, people book these packages pre cruise. So does anyone know why I can’t? Also sorry for the photo quality, on my iphone when I try to manage the cruise, it just gets stuck in a never ending sign in loop. Only on my laptop will it even pull up this error message.
It looks like your cruise is over a year out. I can't get to planning any of my activities because my cruise is not until April 2023 as well. Once your reservation is a year out (in a month), try again - it should work!

Ah, I wondered if that is what it was. It being my first time doing RCCL instead of DCL, I just had no idea since it’s all so different. Thank you!

Hi all,
I made my first RCCL reservation on Sunday, and the deposit finally just posted and I got an email saying we’re officially booked and can start planning our cruise. I had been trying to look at the drink and dining plan packages for our exact cruise and it had not been working, so I thought the email meant it would finally allow me to reserve them. But everytime I click on dining in the planning area, I just get a “Sorry, we cannot reserve this right now. Please try again onboard the ship.” I know that isn’t right, people book these packages pre cruise. So does anyone know why I can’t? Also sorry for the photo quality, on my iphone when I try to manage the cruise, it just gets stuck in a never ending sign in loop. Only on my laptop will it even pull up this error message.
Hello. The getting stuck in the sign in loop is because you didn't sign out and instead you just closed the site. If you do not sign out, then you must wait 15 minutes before you can sign back in again. It is a pain sometimes but it is what it is. So if you can remember always try to click the "Save cart and sign out" link at the top. Yes if you are that far out I would check on sales as you get closer. Black Friday has been historically one of the best but they have them pretty frequently. Some better than others. Happy Cruising

If the cruise is a long way out, it may be awhile before the additions were made available or for sales to register. The dining packages, I've only bought them onboard because they were offering discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter