Major Problem PEASE HELP

Our local ice cream shop serves it too. They also offer it float style with the pineapple juice now. :goodvibes

They have the Dole Orange flavor also.

Yeah, but what's a Dole Whip if you cant sit in the Tiki Room and enjoy it? Try to associate the two things so you won't be tempted to get one as often.

its almost just as good at the Pineapple Lanai watching the MK fireworks! I also had one in Malibu when I was going through Disney withdrawal when I was in LA in February....I'm gonna have a FIELD DAY when I show up at POP in September with that all the time!!!

Maybe go when you are having Disney withdrawal?? Though I really liked the "PEASE" part cuz even if it was a typo, it showed some desperation haha

Our local FroYo serves it, although without the pineapple juice. However, I NEVER buy it there. Keeping it special for Disney!

I think places are catching on to the popularity of Dole Whip because I've seen it both of my local frozen yogurt shops (part of the rotation) and now there is a restaurant that has it on their standard (non-rotating) menu. My local shops have also had strawberry (yum) and raspberry (okay) Dole Whip.

LOL, your DOOMED!
We were on Oahu last week and stopped by Aulani just for a Dole whip.
$17 parking
$12 for 2 Dole Whips.
Worth it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter