• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Main Street Horse-Drawn Streetcar Book

DavidLeaphart

Dis Railroad Man
Hi Folks,

I have finished the new Main Street Trolley book! It covers the why's behind Main Street, horsecars in early America, detail on the Disney horses and their care, riding the horsecar, and the engineering behind it all.

If you are a fan of Main Street or simply a big Disney fan, I think you would enjoy the book.

The ebook version is available now, the print version is coming!

I can't post my web site URL, but if you Google my name or go to lulu.com and search for "Disney Main Street horse book", you'll see it.

A number of folks on this board helped with the book, so a big thanks goes out to them! :cool1:

David

Hi Folks,

I had some requests on when the print version would be available. The answer is tonight!

I found that I can post my URL. It is www.disneyworldrailroads.com. If you are interested in the book, that site has more info and links to actually buy the book.

If you do purchase the book, I certainly hope you enjoy it! :cool1:

David

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter