• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Main gate pass (from CM) and DAS.

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
DH and I are AP and my DH has a DAS. My brother is a CM at POP and is taking our sister to Disney in a few weeks using his main gate pass (not comp ticket). The 4 of us are going to Epcot and I was wondering if we could put the 2 of them on DHs DAS. He said the pass for her can’t be linked to MDE. I don’t even know if we could try for a virtual queue with them? If we can’t do guardians with them, it definitely would not be the end of the world but to at least go on a couple of rides together with the DAS would be awesome but I just wasn’t sure if this was even possible. Thank you anyone who has input!

You will need to stop by Guest Relations to see if they can add the 2 entering with the Main Gate pass. I know it can be done through the CM's account when a guest entering on the MG has a DAS, so I expect it will be something similar. That needs to be done on a daily basis.

Thank you so much for responding. I just can’t imagine how it will work, considering that when DH makes a return time from the phone, you have to select the people from my Disney experience which our sister will not be on it (since technically MDE doesn’t show she has a ticket).

Thank you so much for responding. I just can’t imagine how it will work, considering that when DH makes a return time from the phone, you have to select the people from my Disney experience which our sister will not be on it (since technically MDE doesn’t show she has a ticket).
Right, that’s why your whole party will need to stop at Guest Relations that day (or each day if multiple). It may be you get linked to the CM who will need to schedule the DAS Return Times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter