Mailing Address for Pete or Dreams Unlimited?

Stevegriswold

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Was looking for the mailing address for Dreams Unlimited Travel.
I could not find an address on the boards or on the web site.

I have an address on: Cranston, APOPKA VINELAND RD, and E Central Blvd.
Anyone know what address I should use?

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve

If you need to mail Dreams Unlimited Travel something related to your reservation you will find a mailing address in your reservation review section on the Dreams Unlimited Travel website.

I'm sure you could understand why Pete (or anyone for that matter) would prefer notto have their address posted on the DIS.

Thanks
John

Hi Steve

If you need to mail Dreams Unlimited Travel something related to your reservation you will find a mailing address in your reservation review section on the Dreams Unlimited Travel website.

I'm sure you could understand why Pete (or anyone for that matter) would prefer notto have their address posted on the DIS.

Thanks
John

:scared1: Come on we could go help get rid of his roof problems! :confused3

Fast Foward a couple weeks.....Sorry the podcast has been delayed by the Pod Groupies surronding Petes house :rolleyes1 he is now installing a gated system (simular to Justin Timberlake) and Kevin was last seen with papariazzi's (sp) chasing him down the street.......Oh wait that was Bawb and Kart Kam.....:lmao:

So whats wrong with giving us your address :laughing: Just Joking

Can you imagine!!!
I mean really...I am a certified Disney Freak, a Dis Board junkie and a podcast convert....but I know my own kind. Think of all the Disney must do's and the great length we go to do them. Imagine if we knew how to find Pete! We'd be reserving parking spaces in front of his house 180 days out! There would we a picture of the day thread of what Pete is wearing! Oh no. Don't all shake your heads and say not me...

:angel:
Tammy

I spy Pete....Oh no he would not wear that?! :laundy:

Where is Pete's hidden Mickey tattoo?? :lmao:
What do you know Kevin does work in the buff at 3am....:upsidedow

:rotfl2: :lmao:

This is weird...I don't even like joking about invading these people's privacy

The PodSquad members have become quite the celebrities about town (well at least to us DIS'ers). And yes, I totally knew you were kidding, tammydel.

For those of you going down to the DIS Meet in December, you will have the great fortune of meeting them in person... so GET PICTURES!!!

:rotfl:

For those of you going down to the DIS Meet in December, you will have the great fortune of meeting them in person... so GET PICTURES!!!

Yet another reason why it is soooo hard to be an elementary school teacher and love to travel to Disney....missing the DIS meet!

I hope they will plan one the year I retire - 2022!

I just want to clarify I wouldn't REALLY stalk them.....well, maybe Bawb if I saw him in the parks I would mess with him......but never invade his privacy or any of the roundtables. I was just joking if I insulted anyone.

I know Kevin and John are very insulted and will make me beg for forgiveness at the Pod meet.

I suspect the real reason they haven't announced details on the meet yet is cuz they're busy running background checks on us...:rolleyes1

Yet another reason why it is soooo hard to be an elementary school teacher and love to travel to Disney....missing the DIS meet!

I hope they will plan one the year I retire - 2022!

Dang, I don't get to retire until 2025.....

I suspect the real reason they haven't announced details on the meet yet is cuz they're busy running background checks on us...:rolleyes1

So that's why they asked for my driver's license number and three forms of identification. :rotfl:

So that's why they asked for my driver's license number and three forms of identification. :rotfl:

:teacher: You can never be to safe nowadays.....

Gee, I already have to ask my mental health institution to let me out for a few days and that was enough red tape.....:confused3 As long as they don't check into the restraining orders? :eek:

(just joking :goodvibes)

Dang, hope they don't hold past stalkings against us...cuz I really wasn't stalking WebmasterAlex....really, I wasn't....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter