Mailing a Droid

BarbSutto

Earning My Ears
Hi. My family will be at DW on January 3rd and my boys will be building droids. We are going on a cruise on the 4th. We would like to mail the droids back home - where can we do this - at our resort? We are staying onsite.

thanks!

Your resort store can also send it. We were told it would take about 10 day to arrive at our home but we can’t chance it arriving early so we will send it later from US Portofino Resort’s shipping center where we end our stay in Orlando.

I just shipped mine from the resort with two other droids and 5 lightsabers and other random souvenirs from the 6 of us that were there. The one catch when shipping from the resort is that the item has to have the tag or receipt. Also the shipping charge caps out for 10-15 day ground shipping at $40 for more than $750 worth of merchandise I think. Plus its all covered by insurance so if something gets broken during shipping Disney will replace it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter