mail STILL ISN'T WORKING!! and I am not the only one!

teri

DIS Veteran
I get the little box with the yellow frame now instead of the lovely mountain scene and error message, but when I try to log in it says:
Login Failure! Please re-enter your USERID and PASSWORD or contact the mail administrator.

I hear Bob is different looking and still not working too!:p Just kidding Bob. Surfing the DIS is so slow these days, it feels like I'm having a flash back from my old acid days!:rolleyes:

Are we there yet!

Check out my photo to the left under my name. That's me, kickin' back watching Oprah and eating bonbons. (Had to look up bonbons to know exactly what I should be eating!)

In reality, you're right, still not working and it is starting to get me worried. I knew it would take a while and that not much would happen with Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years in the way but now that is past and I would really like to see a bit more action.

I spend all day, every day, right here at the computer doing research on companies, writing emails and submitting resumes. I keep a DIS window open in the background and check it from time to time. Actually with things as slow as they are on the DIS, I check it less often right now.

Well back to the other window and the job search. It's almost lunch time. I don't want to miss it; I only get 30 minutes for lunch these days. The guy looking over my shoulder is a real slave driver. Up at 7AM and on the computer by 7:30. Thirty minutes for lunch and back on the computer or phone until 5:30 or 6:00PM. This is one of the hardest jobs I've ever had.

I understand that it's quite a process to switch to a new server, but this is getting a little old. This has gone on for a few days and it's really irritating. First nothing worked, then the boards came up rrrreeeaaaallllllly ssssllllllloooooowwwwww.....then back up to fast again. Now the mother site doesn't come up at all and the boards are back to running slow again. I know you guys are working hard on this, plus your day jobs, but this is getting irritating. PLEASE I BEG YOU, GET EVERYTHING WORKING QUICKLY....I'M HAVING WITHDRAWALS.

steven

I can log in now to the new mail server, but I still cannot get any new mail. This is getting old....

Not having the e-mail cost me $30 today - I had an electronic receipt that I hadn't printed out but had a link to in that account, and today was the deadline for the rebate.

Sure would be nice if somebody would at least pretend they are checking into this.

Teri, I could pretend that I'm looking into it but that is all that I could do. I'm sorry that I can't help you. I know you are frustrated. I wish that I could get you some info but I'm no more "in the loop" than you would be and maybe less so. You've been around longer than I have and probably know a lot more people here. If I do hear anything about the email or even who to contact about it, I'll be sure to pass it on straight away. Good luck.

Login Failure! Please re-enter your USERID and PASSWORD or contact the mail administrator.

Just a thought, teri, to maybe use an email addres other than the wdwinfo one. I never use that one as it is a little touchy now and then. I use my isp's email. Just a thought.

OK, I tried using Outlook to access the mail, with Mary Jo's help in setting it up, and that didn't work either. :(

Teri - do you have an email address for Pete? I contacted the server, "imail", and they replied to me at another address that I gave them, but I am too limited to understand the technical talk they replied with!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter