Mail from disney?

amberama76

Mouseketeer
Does Disney not send out the little welcome booklets anymore? When we went two years ago I got a little book with The Incredibles and a magnet with Dumbo showing my important dates. I haven't gotten any Mickey Mail this time.

They still send some things. I usually get a booklet with my resort amenities and some things to do. There are no magnets or anything. If you book a package you will also get a booklet with your mini-golf vouchers and stuff. Then, of course, your Magic Band box will come, and if you booked a package, that will also contain your luggage tags. I already have my initial booklet for my October stay.

I also have not received my little welcome booklet. and I booked my 2018 vacation in June. I have called Disney a couple of times and they said they will be sending out something soon. But i still have not received a thing.

After I booked our hotels for the last week in August in April, I received little welcome booklets a couple weeks later. My Magical Express packet came in early July, then my welcome booklet with vouchers, then the magic bands with luggage tags this past Saturday.

I received little booklets not long after we booked our trip - but I wasn't expecting them so it was a pleasant surprise! I want to say that it was a month or two after booking but we booked only 6 months out. I wonder if it's less about when you book and more about how far away the check-in date is?

I think it is tied to when your trip is, rather than when you book. We booked our January 2018 trip in February of this year. We didn't get our books for several months. While it had a page with our ADR, FP+ and other dates, it was not a magnet like it had been on our December 2016 trip.

I haven't received any for 2018 yet. We have a split stay booked for the end of March (Easter/spring break). Now that I think about it, I haven't received one for our stay at WL this November (also a split stay, at Pop first). I booked Pop first originally for the entire trip and when I was able to get a discount at WL for a few nights, I cancelled a few at Pop. I have the little booklet I had originally received for Pop but nothing for WL yet. Maybe Disney is behind in their mailings?

Does Disney not send out the little welcome booklets anymore? When we went two years ago I got a little book with The Incredibles and a magnet with Dumbo showing my important dates. I haven't gotten any Mickey Mail this time.

did you book through a TA? we did last year and did not get those things or the luggage tags that matched the MBs. TA told me we would not

OH I am going to be sad if we don't get the luggage tags and things. This is the first time we book through an agent. We did get something in the mail shortly after we book but I can't remember what is was....we are 49 ish days out and have not gotten anything else.

I'm happy I'm not the only one checking the mail for this! I have been patiently waiting for ours! Booked I believe in March for November. I love the sheet with my 'important dates to remember' on it.
I happened to call about a month ago and the CM told me they're sent out randomly by a 3rd party company - so we may or may not get one. o_O

I think it is tied to when your trip is, rather than when you book. We booked our January 2018 trip in February of this year. We didn't get our books for several months. While it had a page with our ADR, FP+ and other dates, it was not a magnet like it had been on our December 2016 trip.

When I booked our June 2015 trip, it was booked in July 2014 and I got the booklet in the mail very soon afterward. This trip I booked in June of this year for a January 2018 trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter