Magnetic doors on Fantasy?

Ryah'sBobba

Earning My Ears
Hi. Wondering if the Fantasy stateroom doors (in the public hallway) are magnetic, for holding signs?

I have found that regular magnets barley work on the regular doors. People can easily knock them off if they rub up against the door at all. Very strong or neodymium work well though. They work on the walls next to the door too, above/below the fish extender. Also, thin, vinyl magnets don't stick out so are less likely to be knocked off. They stay on well.

I have found that regular magnets barley work on the regular doors. People can easily knock them off if they rub up against the door at all. Very strong or neodymium work well though. They work on the walls next to the door too, above/below the fish extender. Also, thin, vinyl magnets don't stick out so are less likely to be knocked off. They stay on well.
That's due to the passage of time and the successive paint coats the doors received throughout the years. When we first started sailing, that was not the case. Some started complaining about regular magnets not sticking on Magic/Wonder doors about 5-10 years ago.

We cruised on the Fantasy in December 2021 and covered our door with magnets :) Go nuts!
It was our second cruise and we decided to join in on the fun.

This was our door on the Fantasy November 2019. Some people had magnets on the walls around the door.
Just make sure you are not going to use anything that will damage the door/wall finish.
On one cruise someone used magnets that left marks all over the door and they did not clean it. I cleaned it before we put our magnets up so Disney would not think we did the damage.
20191130_140705.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter