Magnetic Doors on Brilliance of the Seas?

mrslaney

Mouseketeer
My husband's parents will be sailing out of Miami on Brilliance of the Seas on Saturday. They are very excited that their team made it to the Super Bowl and are wondering about door decorations. Are the stateroom doors magnetic (like the Disney ships) or will there be a place to hang something outside of their room? I figured someone here would know. Thanks in advance!

I haven't cruised on this line yet but a quick search showed that their doors are made of metal/steel so you should be able to use magnets. Hope that helps!

I haven't cruised on this line yet but a quick search showed that their doors are made of metal/steel so you should be able to use magnets. Hope that helps!

Thank you! That is sort of what I was thinking after watching some YouTube videos this evening. We are going to print some magnets and hopefully she will be able to use them.

Yes all Royal Caribbean cruise ships have metal doors, so you can put magnets on them. But, this cruise line isn't like Disney- hardly anybody does this. It's kinda sad, but true. Door magnets I found seem to be a DCL thing. Don't get me wrong not that I haven't stuck up a Merry Christmas, Happy Anniversary or Birthday sign ( and the cruise line offers some magnets in their bon voyage packages), but I swear I was the only one on my deck. So, don't go all out covering the whole door like we do for DCL.

You can, but hardly any one does, and you can expect people with poor manners to mess with whatever you put up (speaking from experience here).

You can, but hardly any one does, and you can expect people with poor manners to mess with whatever you put up (speaking from experience here).

I decorate our door all the time. It started years ago with our Meet and Mingle sign and I gave up most sanity on our 13 day pre-Christmas sailing on the Explorer.

We have never had anyone disturb our decorations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter