magnet ideas!

AllThatJazz

there's no business like show business
hey guys!

im going on my sweet 16 cruise with my two best friends so soon, and im trying to finish up silly details like magnets.

so far i have:
our names next to the frozen characters (making 3 magnets in total)
keep calm cause it's my sixteenth birthday
and a TFIOS "cruise? cruise." one.

i want to fill up the door with a few more, but i really don't have any other ideas!

does anyone have ideas on what i should put? thanks! :cool1:

Ha ha, I like the TFIOS one.

Maybe along with or instead of the Frozen characters and your names, your favorite characters and your names.

Also maybe a birthday cake with your name on it so people know who's birthday it is.

That's all I can think of. :/

Ha ha, I like the TFIOS one.

Maybe along with or instead of the Frozen characters and your names, your favorite characters and your names.

Also maybe a birthday cake with your name on it so people know who's birthday it is.

That's all I can think of. :/

the TFIOS one came out really cute. im just not sure how to post photos :rotfl2::confused3

YES TO THE BIRTHDAY CAKE! working on it right now. :cheer2:

Love the tfios!

There's a board on here called Creative DISigns with tons of threads of designs people have already made and they can customize for y'all, so I'd look there if you haven't already and see if you like anything there.

thank you both! I'm finding a lot more now... Like a really cute Tye dye Mickey. You guys rock!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter