MAGIC's 2016 Westbound Transatlantic - September 17-28

disdel

Ears? Anyone remember the GEnie boards?
After sadly cancelling from the 2014 version:(, we get to bring the MAGIC back from Barcelona:yay:! And to our backyard, my own home waters.

Last edited:
ROLL. CALL

disdel Ken & Debbie
peterpan47 Mary, Christy, Josh
NHPixidust Renee' & Rob
Bruiserknits. Michelle & Dan
TotallyAngelic Sarah & Tony
Florida Mel Mel, DH Leigh and DD Lydia (18)
ggfred32 Gretchen, my dh Karl and our two boys, Collin (15) and Payton (12)
daisy798 Daisy & Rob
taysalyn Tracy & Mike (Boston)
Plaid Princess David & Kelly
tobyjaspar1970 Tracy & Mike (Scotland)

Last edited:
available for Roll Call
I am checking us in! We have wanted to do a transatlantic for a long time and this one fit our schedules and preferences perfectly! We will be three...Mary, Christy and Josh (all adults from New Mexico), and we are very excited about this cruise. Thanks for starting the thread!

Mary

We will be joining you! Just hubby and I. This will be our 2nd WBTA from Barcelona and can't wait!!!!! Thanks for starting this thread!

I am checking us in! We have wanted to do a transatlantic for a long time and this one fit our schedules and preferences perfectly! We will be three...Mary, Christy and Josh (all adults from New Mexico), and we are very excited about this cruise. Thanks for starting the thread!

Mary
Welcome! I will get the roll call started.

We will be joining you! Just hubby and I. This will be our 2nd WBTA from Barcelona and can't wait!!!!! Thanks for starting this thread!
Welcome! It's just Debbie and I as well. As I said, we sadly had to cancel last year's WBTA. We so enjoyed the EB, and this is definitely a fresh itinerary. Just no Castaway Cay.:(

Last edited:
Finally convinced the spouse that he needs to do a cruise after him seeing all the fun I am having planning my all girl cruise. Seeing as he has no interest in southern waters and the price point for the transatlantic he was all onboard for it. I'm so freaking excited. And the nice thing is we will have our cruise paid off before Christmas. Then I'm going to try to save enough for first class air tickets to Barcelona.

I have booked this cruise, it will be myself Sarah and my other half Tony and it will be our 5th TA on Disney Magic. Before then we are cruising with Royal Caribbean in Sept 2015, and visiting New York and Halifax NS on that cruise aswell, but the other ports will be new for us in 2016. Will be interesting to do a Northern TA instead of a Southern, but it all adds to the new experience.

Yay, we have a "veteran TA" on our cruise. The spouse's name is Dan for the roll call. I'm wondering if the reason for the more northern route is to avoid those pesky Atlanta September hurricanes? Dan works in the catastrophic insurance field. Normally we can't make vacation plans in September, but he's been with the company for 18 years and has several months worth of vacation saved up. Most likely the company will pay for him to have an international account on his phone just in case he is needed. We joke that he will have a special cell phone package when he dies allowing the company to get in contact with him in heaven.

Yay, we have a "veteran TA" on our cruise. The spouse's name is Dan for the roll call. I'm wondering if the reason for the more northern route is to avoid those pesky Atlanta September hurricanes? Dan works in the catastrophic insurance field. Normally we can't make vacation plans in September, but he's been with the company for 18 years and has several months worth of vacation saved up. Most likely the company will pay for him to have an international account on his phone just in case he is needed. We joke that he will have a special cell phone package when he dies allowing the company to get in contact with him in heaven.

I've added Dan to the roll call, Sarah and Tony as well. Pixidust, where in NH? Debbie is from near Keene.

Michelle, enjoy the birthday cruise! That was ours when we did the New Year's Eve on the FANTASY, followed by joining in on our daughter's 30th birthday on the DREAM a week later (her fiance made the mistake of asking what she wanted for her 30th, she said to be on a Disney cruise, lol).

I've added Dan to the roll call, Sarah and Tony as well. Pixidust, where in NH? Debbie is from near Keene.

Michelle, enjoy the birthday cruise! That was ours when we did the New Year's Eve on the FANTASY, followed by joining in on our daughter's 30th birthday on the DREAM a week later (her fiance made the mistake of asking what she wanted for her 30th, she said to be on a Disney cruise, lol).

We are from the Portsmouth area. Excited that someone else from NH will be going as well. :yay:

Hi we've booked!

This will be our 2nd WBTA and I'm super excited about this itinerary.

We are Mel, DH Leigh and DD Lydia (18)

There are a few of us in total, I'm sure they'll pop in and say hi at some point!

Thanks for organising this thread!

Last edited:
Hi we've booked!

This will be our 2nd WBTA and I'm super excited about this itinerary.

We are Mel, DH Leigh and DD Lydia (18)

There are a few of us in total, I'm sure they'll pop in and say hi at some point!

Thanks for organising this thread!
Welcome, I've added you to the roll call !

Hi all! It will be me, Gretchen, my dh Karl and our two boys, Collin (15) and Payton (12) at sailing. Looking forward to this one being our first Gold cruise!

Hi all! It will be me, Gretchen, my dh Karl and our two boys, Collin (15) and Payton (12) at sailing. Looking forward to this one being our first Gold cruise!
Welcome! You have been added to the Roll Call.

Hi all,
We just got off of the Magic after our 7 night northern European cruise and are waiting for our flight back to NY at the Copenhagen airport. Very tired but we had a great time. Very excited for our 11 nighter. All of a sudden 7 nights seem too short:-)

I am so excited now about the 11 night cruise. Got home from my birthday cruise and it was only 3 days. Definitely did not have enough time to do everything I wanted to do. Didn't even have time to do half of the things I wanted to. Loved the trip. Can hardly wait for next September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter