Magicbands

They get customized on the 30th day.
Then it takes 24-48 hours to ship.
And about 3-5 days to arrive generally.
I get mine between 21-24 days prior to my trip. Kinda all depends on what day of the week my 30th day starts.

It should have a ship date in your MDE where you customize the bands. Make sure you have gone in and selected a color for every one even if they want gray. I made that mistake one trip. They won’t ship if you haven’t completed customization.
Hi thank you and I looked and it says I have to customize by sept 21 but I already did that. It also says all my magic bands are customized. It also says magic bands quantity 2 which is right but there's no ship date!?

Hi thank you and I looked and it says I have to customize by sept 21 but I already did that. It also says all my magic bands are customized. It also says magic bands quantity 2 which is right but there's no ship date!?

You won't get shipping info until after your customization date passes. A few days after 9/21 you will get an email with tracking info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter