• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magicbands

ducky100

Mouseketeer
while at disney this summer I saw they sold cool magicbands like ones with yoda, Pluto etc on them.
I don't remember being given the option to select one of these when customising our bands this year. Anyone know how you get hold of one before going? If I buy when in disney how do I get all the info moved over from the one provided ?

you only get to choose from one of 7 plain colours, and put a name on the inside of the band, as customisation of your magicband. You can buy another design in the parks, then the cast member in the shop will transfer all your MDE information (hotel reservation, tickets, memory maker, ADRs, FPs, etc) to your new band.

Or, there are online companies which sell skins for magicbands, you can even fully customise and design these yourself, and then when you get your plain colour magicband at check-in at your onsite hotel, you just attach the skin to the band. This is much cheaper than buying a whole new band, and theres more choice of skin too.

If you buy another MB you just have to connect it to your MDE account as nothing is stored on the bands other than its identifier! Once added to MDE it will work like your other band and you have more than one active at a time!

However as others have said skins give you much great choice

We got some skins from Dis approved magicyourband.com really great service and you can custom your own design. One band we had at home my daughter used sparkle nail polish on before we left and it stood up well to being in water and wear and tear. She took some nail polish with us and sparkled up a magic band for a child at the pool who loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter