• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MagicBand new color availibity

Sparty1833

Earning My Ears
Does anyone think that Disney will offer the black and/or millennial pink magicbands for free if you stay on property?

For what it’s worth, I purchased the black and it was easily scratched and scuffed up after 8 days.

I just ordered a pink MB for my October trip. It was one of the colors offered. Whee!

There was a similar question on the Disney Parks Blog a few months ago & staff advised all new colours (incl black & white) would be for purchase only.

I've also amassed a few bands including one from the first month they were first introduced. The plastic in all of my bands, except for the latest from last Fall, has degraded. The plastic has 'powdered' and is flaking off. The chips are all working which I guess is the main thing. Hope those who have invested in the $ limited edition bands are having better luck. I have one on demand band with one of the first HM patterns on first offer purple band & it too is flaky & in bad shape.

I've also amassed a few bands including one from the first month they were first introduced. The plastic in all of my bands, except for the latest from last Fall, has degraded. The plastic has 'powdered' and is flaking off. The chips are all working which I guess is the main thing. Hope those who have invested in the $ limited edition bands are having better luck. I have one on demand band with one of the first HM patterns on first offer purple band & it too is flaky & in bad shape.

Not being snarky, but what are you doing to your MBs? I still have my first one from the trial run and it's in perfect condition. I have many and none of them are falling apart. I even put my old ones on my purse strap (current one has been on since October) and it still looks new...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter