MagicBand+ at Walt Disney World *NOW AVAILABLE!!!*

I have a resort stay and we had ordered magic bands last fall. I was able to call in this morning and they rest it on our account so we could order new magic bands.

Also, there was not an option to use a gift card.

Pretty sure that has never been an option.

So bummed I can't buy them. 17 days until we arrive so no resort option available yet and they don't deliver to the UK. Will be praying they are available at CSR gift shop on arrival. If anyone sees them in the resort shop, please let me know!

If anyone is there now and can report on availability in resort gift shops, that would be wonderful. I’m going to need to attempt to purchase on-site since my trip is too close to do a pre-order.

So bummed I can't buy them. 17 days until we arrive so no resort option available yet and they don't deliver to the UK. Will be praying they are available at CSR gift shop on arrival. If anyone sees them in the resort shop, please let me know!
If you are staying in a Disney resotr, you can use a VPN to order them through MDE and you will get them at your resort.

Scored ours! I was posting to see if anyone knows how many were offered to resort guests. The above posts say they are all still available. No, sell outs?

Also, I have another trip in January, if I order those today, will I get them soon (before September) or will they arrive closer to January?

My "Disney hotel" stay is in Feb but I have two stays coming up at the Swan. I hope I have the bands for the September stay! I believe they will send them sooner than later, but that's just me being hopeful! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I got the 50th Anniversary band for my Dec. stay and am trying to decide on the 2nd one for my AP. Is the Orange Bird band the AP exclusive one? It's not marked that way but I didn't see it show up for some people on another forum.

Dang’t, I didn’t put that one together….I was thinking pure blue/Stitch 🤦‍♀️

I was ordering off my Iphone 12 Mini at 5:30am with it's small screen. I was so afraid they would sell out that I missed ordering my husband a Star Wars one. I got him Toy Story, I don't even know if he's seen any of the TS movies. hahahaha

Scored ours! I was posting to see if anyone knows how many were offered to resort guests. The above posts say they are all still available. No, sell outs?
No sell outs as of when I’d ordered. I was surprised. But then again, everyone was expecting a 7am pst launch, so maybe there will be after that.

Dang’t, I didn’t put that one together….I was thinking pure blue/Stitch 🤦‍♀️

I figured out that if you hovered over each one it would turn around and show the other side. I think it might have said something like "Stitch Band" when you did that too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter