MagicBand+ at Walt Disney World *NOW AVAILABLE!!!*

Forgive my ignorance as an off-site guest, but what will the price be for a character one for off-site people? I assume I'll be able to pick one up at the Disney Store at MCO or Pin Traders at Disney Springs like a regular MB (supply permitting).

Forgive my ignorance as an off-site guest, but what will the price be for a character one for off-site people? I assume I'll be able to pick one up at the Disney Store at MCO or Pin Traders at Disney Springs like a regular MB (supply permitting).
plain ones: 34.99
themed ones: 44.99
Resort guest can pre-order with a 10USD discount.

I just got 4 for my families upcoming trip. Got the purple Minnie for me, The pink "be happy" castle for Paige, the Princesses for Amalia, and of course the Millennium Falcon for DH. I know we still could have gotten the full experience with just one of the MB+, but Nah, I ain't hearing the fight over who gets it.
😂

Got ours! The pink princess one with the crown on the face for my BFF and the white Tinkerbell one for me! Excited! 41 days to go!

Just ordered purple Minnie for my resort trip. They should ship in 10 days so I’m good for August 22nd. My DH didn’t want a new one - we each have 6. I really liked the selections and it was hard to choose but love the idea. I’m not looking for new spirits jerseys, mugs, t-shirts, etc. I think these are great souvenirs and will add a little more magic.

Just to understand, how much time before your trip can you order the new bands?
I don't think there is a limit. If your trip is less than 10 days though you will get them upon arrival at your resort assuming you are staying on property. You should see the option to order in the My Magicbands section of MDE.

I don't think there is a limit. If your trip is less than 10 days though you will get them upon arrival at your resort assuming you are staying on property. You should see the option to order in the My Magicbands section of MDE.

I think there is a cutoff of 5 days. Even within that you can't get them shipped to your hotel.

Just ordered ours for our September trip. I got the pink castle, fireworks for DH and my DS didn’t want one. I,m surprised there were no Stitch ones??? Maybe on Shop Disney at 7am PT? Also, I have another trip in January, if I order those today, will I get them soon (before September) or will they arrive closer to January?

Just ordered ours for our September trip. I got the pink castle, fireworks for DH and my DS didn’t want one. I,m surprised there were no Stitch ones??? Maybe on Shop Disney at 7am PT? Also, I have another trip in January, if I order those today, will I get them soon (before September) or will they arrive closer to January?
There was a Stitch one. The face says "Ohana means family". I really debated getting that or PRIDE. Decided on PRIDE.

I really like that these will show the other side if you hover over them. No guessing what might be on the other side. Too often the MB2 pics didn't do that so you had to see if they showed up on ShopDisney.

I have a resort stay and we had ordered magic bands last fall. I was able to call in this morning and they rest it on our account so we could order new magic bands.

Also, there was not an option to use a gift card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter