MagicBand+ at Walt Disney World *NOW AVAILABLE!!!*

We just bought ours! We went with plain dark blue and cream. I actually like the simplicity with the silver mickey head. They seemed to have a nice selection especially for Star Wars fans. Yay!

We have a resort stay for September but had ordered magic bands last October and as I suspected, it's not giving us the option to order Magic Band+

I purchased them and card charged but the swirl of death on completing the order on my phone now

I just ordered ours too! I am beyond excited. I got the partners 50th anniversary and my daughter got the fireworks ones. It was so hard to pick because I liked the Disney mom one and the minnie mouse ones especially the purple minnie mouse one. They are all really cute!

off note, but can we pay for the MB with disney gift card right?
Through MDE it did not have an option for a gift card. I looked and it was credit card or nothing so. I just purchased mine instead of waiting to call tomorrow. I wanted to beat the mad rush tomorrow.

Just coming to tell people! Checked before going to sleep. For once, being on the left coast was Disney-time advantageous! Resort guest through MDE. $34.99 for bright pink Mickey bar.

So the order would not go through and my card was charged. Tried a different card and I think it got charged too. Went incognito and it went through. Hopefully the charges drop off. I saw somewhere this happened to a person trying to either mobile order or buy lightning lane recently too. So annoyed. Now hopefully the bands come in time

So the order would not go through and my card was charged. Tried a different card and I think it got charged too. Went incognito and it went through. Hopefully the charges drop off. I saw somewhere this happened to a person trying to either mobile order or buy lightning lane recently too. So annoyed. Now hopefully the bands come in time
Oh no... im sure you will be able to dispute the charges if they don't drop off. This happened to is last year when buying oggy boogy bash tickets and the charges dropped off.

Just got ours! I couldn’t sleep and got up to check if they were released for resort guests. I got the Cinderella Castle pink 50th. I got DH Grumpy, his favorite. DS got the Millennium Falcon and DD the princess one (love the crown in the center on that one).

I just got them. I had it all planned out based on the earlier pictures but ended up with the grey Mickey, and then the three star wars bands.
The orange bird was really cute too.

I originally snagged one for a weekend trip for a MNSSHP in August, but I was coaching my sister through and realized it is letting me order another set for another weekend I’m doing with DH in Nov. He’s getting Darth Vader. I may or may not have gotten caught up in Disney ridiculousness and bought a 4 parks one as well.

I definitely need to step away from MDE and go to sleep now. Happy frivolous expenditures, all.

Last edited:
Oh no... im sure you will be able to dispute the charges if they don't drop off. This happened to is last year when buying oggy boogy bash tickets and the charges dropped off.

That is what I am hoping will happen. Will watch and call if it doesn’t.

I chose for my daughter and my husband.
Grey / black&white Mickey for me
Fireworks for my daughter
Simple navy blue for my husband

Now that it is done, I am pretty sure I chose wrong… we’ll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter