MagicBand+ at Walt Disney World *NOW AVAILABLE!!!*

I may have missed this, but any guestimates on what time this will be released? Midnight? 6am?

I am wondering if they will prioritize the MB's in order of arrival date. Kind of like pre-orders. We have a little over 2 weeks (6 more days to order Magic Bands), I am not sure if we will get the new ones, no one will play the games and we have plenty of bands from previous stays. I'll check in the morning and see if there is anything that looks interesting. I do think it would make sense to sell them to people with earlier arrival dates. Who knows? I'm preparing for a lot of "Stitch Ate the Page" tomorrow morning!

I certainly hope that's what they do - I'd hate to not get mine for late August (I think I have like 13 days to order?) and find out that someone going in February or May got theirs.

I almost wish they'd make them orderable at 60 days - make your ADRs and order your MB+.

I certainly hope that's what they do - I'd hate to not get mine for late August (I think I have like 13 days to order?) and find out that someone going in February or May got theirs.

I almost wish they'd make them orderable at 60 days - make your ADRs and order your MB+.
You mean you want Disney to prioritize whose bands get shipped first, right? Yes, hopefully they can do that, if they’re running low on certain ones and can’t fill all orders placed every day.

and nothing for MDE/resort??? what??

edit: from the page

Resort Guests and Annual Passholders: How to Purchase​

If you have a Walt Disney World Resort hotel reservation or an Annual Pass, you may receive a special discount on a customized MagicBand+. Resort Guests qualify for the discount 6 or more days prior to their Resort hotel reservation. Annual Passholders are eligible 6 or more days before their theme park reservation and redeem the discount once during the year of their Annual Pass.

1. Create or sign in to your Disney account.
  2. Link your reservation or Annual Pass to your Disney account.
  3. Select My MagicBands and Cards to complete your order.
MagicBand+ will be available beginning July 27, 2022.

So I guess it apply to us as well!!

and nothing for MDE/resort??? what??

edit: from the page

Resort Guests and Annual Passholders: How to Purchase​

If you have a Walt Disney World Resort hotel reservation or an Annual Pass, you may receive a special discount on a customized MagicBand+. Resort Guests qualify for the discount 6 or more days prior to their Resort hotel reservation. Annual Passholders are eligible 6 or more days before their theme park reservation and redeem the discount once during the year of their Annual Pass.

1. Create or sign in to your Disney account.
  2. Link your reservation or Annual Pass to your Disney account.
  3. Select My MagicBands and Cards to complete your order.
MagicBand+ will be available beginning July 27, 2022.

So I guess it apply to us as well!!
That has been known, just doesn’t give a specific time. It’s possible they will drop overnight. I’ve been constantly checking for time updates, but nothing yet. Not sure if they will give a specific time either.

You mean you want Disney to prioritize whose bands get shipped first, right? Yes, hopefully they can do that, if they’re running low on certain ones and can’t fill all orders placed every day.

Yes - for the ones ordered through MDE as they obviously wouldn't have a way to know for those from ShopDisney. That they package and ship them in order of park arrival.

Also, though, if supplies are limited to begin with, that they would put a hold on those orders for later (just using February and May since those are two dates where people on here have said they're ordering tomorrow) to fulfill those arriving at the end of August or beginning of September.

I agree! I am hoping they do something like this. I like the 60 day "limit". Will make for an interesting morning, good luck!

For those ordering for a pre-arrival for a trip in the next month or so, are you ordering for home delivery or resort delivery? I've only ever done home delivery, but our trip starts Aug 29th. Or should I not both doing a "resort stay" order and opt for ShopDisney instead?

For those ordering for a pre-arrival for a trip in the next month or so, are you ordering for home delivery or resort delivery? I've only ever done home delivery, but our trip starts Aug 29th. Or should I not both doing a "resort stay" order and opt for ShopDisney instead?
I'm arriving the 31st - I'm going to select home delivery.

Where in MDE will you order MB+? Do you have to go to future plans -> scroll through your park reservations/dining/etc until you find your hotel reservation -> click order bands? Seems like that takes a while especially if you're hoping to order for multiple stays?

Where in MDE will you order MB+? Do you have to go to future plans -> scroll through your park reservations/dining/etc until you find your hotel reservation -> click order bands? Seems like that takes a while especially if you're hoping to order for multiple stays?
my disney experience, my magicband and cards, select user and buy the MB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter