• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical

E

Epcotgal

Still at WDW but going home tomorrow and will post much more then. Our daughter got married Mon. afternoon at Sea Breeze Point. It was an Escape wedding. Despite rain that hit while we were on the way in the limo, it was magical. Can't say enough good things about a Disney wedding! The cake, flowers, violinist, were all wonderful. The wedding planner was awesome!

I an planning for the wedding too and just thinking of a Disney Theme Wedding. Sounds nice:cheer2:

Still at WDW but going home tomorrow and will post much more then. Our daughter got married Mon. afternoon at Sea Breeze Point. It was an Escape wedding. Despite rain that hit while we were on the way in the limo, it was magical. Can't say enough good things about a Disney wedding! The cake, flowers, violinist, were all wonderful. The wedding planner was awesome!

From one mother-of-the-bride to another big congrats!!! Looking forward to hearing more. My daughter got married April 3 (Wishes). Magical is a wonderful way to describe the way Disney handles weddings pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter