MAGICal New Years Eve Cruise 2015!

We are booked for this sailing as well!!! Just booked today! It will be myself, Hubby, FIL, our 3 daughters ages 19,17,and 5 and our daughters BF. We are all platinum except my daughters BF, its his first cruise! This will be our 2nd sailing for NYE! Last time it was a 7 night 2010-2011. We are Floridians, but originally from Chicago. We will be celebrating one year of living in FL! Cant want to meet all of you!

Hi All,:wave2:

We booked this cruise on the Magic and are so excited to be on a DCL to ring in the New Year!:thumbsup2 It will be DH, myself, DS, and DD. The kids don't know about this cruise, I'm thinking of having it be a xmas present for them and I will come up with some idea to surprise them on Dec 25th, 2015.;)

Can't wait to meet more cruisers and get to know everyone before we sail!

Victoria

:duck::duck: Hi, I'm new here!! We booked our DLC on Dec 31st, 2015 and we would like to participate of Fish Extender's group. How can we do it? Thanks

Hi all! I'm so excited that we will be joining everyone!! Our first Disney cruise:) all girls Best Friends New Years Eve SURPRISE Trip! It will be me, Veronica, my daughter Geneva,10 and our Besties-- Dana and her daughter, Avian, 9. Our girls have no idea we are going, it's going to be a Christmas surprise!!! I signed up for the Facebook group and the Fish Extender group on Google docs. I'm ready to start planning some fun FE's :)

I don't know how many people actually signed up for Disneylove's FE exchange on Google but if you are interested in joining an FE for our cruise there is a link to the FB page above and you will see the post We are a very small group but would love for everyone to join

My son and I are going on the same cruise. I'm going to surprise him by having Mickey Mouse call him on Christmas evening. :smickey:

I am sailing on the New Years Magic Cruise. It is our 4th Disney Cruise. I will be with my husband, daughter, son in law and two grandchildren.
I have never done the fish extenders exchange and would like to do it now. I am lost on how to go about it. Anyone is doing it? How? How do I sign up?

I haven't been on discards in a long time... but alas I heard about the cruise groups and here I am. Going on the 27 and 31st back to back with my DH, DD (11) and DS (9). Would love to meet up with anyone with kids around the same age, esp. for my DS who is a bit shy but a fun kid once he opens up. See you all real soon!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter