*Magical Memories Happening Now *Bag Tags/Autograph Covers/Welcome Letters and More

mulandisneydream-amanda.jpg

auroradisneydream-paige.jpg

Oh sweetie!!! I LOVE it! So cute! If you could tweak where it says "join me" to "join us" (we are inviting people as a whole family :) and maybe our family names at the bottom instead of "planner" Something like "contact Amy & Patrick for more information"

Thank you sooooooooo much!!!!:yay::cheer2::cool1:

Is this what you are thinking? I can make any character/theme you would like and can reword it any way you would like. Do you want me to put RSVP info or your name? I can also change the salutation. Let me know!!

aliceinvitation.jpg

Melanie - all the welcome letters are perfect! thank you very much for your time and talents! I'll be sure to come back for our next cruise! laura

Do you happen to have anything with Tinkerbell or Belle? Also, do you have blank templates?

I do have Tinkerbelle and Belle. I have created with both. I have not created blank templates yet, but if you have a specific request I'll be happy to do it for you. If you have a specific color backround, character, font, etc. I'm just getting started so I'm creating each item pretty much new from scratch. My photobucket account is listed in the first post so feel free to check that out if you would like.
Do you happen to have anything with Tinkerbell or Belle? Also, do you have blank templates?

Do you ever do Universal characters? I am looking for a cover for a combination autograph book. We're doing it in 4x6 and I would like it to say "Flanigan Family Autographs 2012". My boys love Star Wars, Mickey, Spongebob, HOP, and Harry Potter. If you are able to do this, it would be awesome! I can't find anyone that can do it!!

Thanks!

I see you made the same request on another thread and the designs were created for you. If you are still in need of designs let me know. I was going to start working on these tonight but did not want to waste the time if you already got what you need.

Thank you for your request, I'll be working on more designs tonight. :thumbsup2 Let me know if you have any request. I have not missed the ones already received, will do them tonight. :yay:

I do have Tinkerbelle and Belle. I have created with both. I have not created blank templates yet, but if you have a specific request I'll be happy to do it for you. If you have a specific color backround, character, font, etc. I'm just getting started so I'm creating each item pretty much new from scratch. My photobucket account is listed in the first post so feel free to check that out if you would like.

You are so awesome lol, and I am so jealous, I would love to know how to do this. I will put some thought into what I would like and let you know (yay!!!!):woohoo:

Can I make some welcome letter requests?
Morgan in Tinkerbell
Jayden in Toy Story
Carter in Mickey
Delaney in Minnie

Thank you so much!

This should be the last one. :cool1: Let me know what you think or if you have any other request. Have a great vacation!!

welcomeminnie-delaney.jpg

I see you made the same request on another thread and the designs were created for you. If you are still in need of designs let me know. I was going to start working on these tonight but did not want to waste the time if you already got what you need.

Yes please, I would still like the disign if you are willing to make it! I am going to use covers on each side and have the Universal face one way and the Disney face the other way!

Thanks for your time!! :goodvibes

Yes please, I would still like the disign if you are willing to make it! I am going to use covers on each side and have the Universal face one way and the Disney face the other way!

Thanks for your time!! :goodvibes

You have the Universal, correct? So you need the Disney?

I'd actually like the cover to be both if you could do that! I'm having a general cover with both characters on each side, but one will have the Universal facing out and one will have the Disney facing out...

these are so adorable! Could you do a few for me? I'd like a Belle welcome letter to Layni, a Woddy & Buzz welcome letter to Kalob, and a Mickey Mouse stroller tag for the Greenhill Family. Thank you so much!!

This is a brand new thing to me so please be honest. I'll take request but please be patient. If you don't like what you see I would gladly take some advise.

I'm quickly becoming addicted!! I have been designing in adobe for over 5 years but always publication work. So this is a lot of fun for me.

For right now I would like to take request for welcome letters, stroller tags, and autograph covers. I will let you know when I'm ready to venture on to something else.

Most of my designing I do in the evenings, if you are making a request, please know I will design for you as soon as I can. This is new to me so I might be a little slower than most.

My Photobucket account with designs: http://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q556/MLBitting/My Designs/

Hi Melanie, I just sent you a PM, can you let me know if you did not get it please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter