Magical express

jimim

DIS Veteran
guys. Our plane keeps getting delayed. We don’t land till 910 now. I know pick up ends 10 for bags. So should we bother going down for them? Like what is cut off I guess? Just don’t want to have my bags left there when we land.

We have landed as late as 9:55 or so and had them collected. If you land later than 10, grab them; if you’re not sure, ask at ME checkin.

It's my understanding that if you put your yellow tags on the bags, they won't even be delivered to baggage claim if you land before 10. So it might be out of your hands at this point. (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!)

If you land before 10 and don't want to get a knock on the door at 2 a.m. (or whenever) with your bags, you can ask the front desk to hold them until morning when you check in.

Hope you get there soon!!

It's my understanding that if you put your yellow tags on the bags, they won't even be delivered to baggage claim if you land before 10. So it might be out of your hands at this point. (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!)

If you land before 10 and don't want to get a knock on the door at 2 a.m. (or whenever) with your bags, you can ask the front desk to hold them until morning when you check in.

Hope you get there soon!!

Correct. If you put the tags on, you don't really have a choice. They get pulled before even reaching the carousel.

Right I knew that I just didn’t know how tight the cut off is so I don’t leave andcthey r on the carousel. You follow. Magical express told me on the phone if it’s 955 go get them before that forget about them. Just wanted to hear from some of u guys here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter