Magical Express

Bridge203618

Mouseketeer
I have a question about magical express. We are using it. My 2 girls and I are arriving separately than my DH. So I will have the booklet that has all the information in it and we will have the luggage. My DH is coming after 11 so I know they will only provide transportation (which is fine). But the booklet I got in the mail says you have to have that booklet to get transportation. What am I supposed to do if we are arriving separately? Anyone have experience with this?

I have a question about magical express. We are using it. My 2 girls and I are arriving separately than my DH. So I will have the booklet that has all the information in it and we will have the luggage. My DH is coming after 11 so I know they will only provide transportation (which is fine). But the booklet I got in the mail says you have to have that booklet to get transportation. What am I supposed to do if we are arriving separately? Anyone have experience with this?

I suggest making a copy of the ticket page(s) in the booklet and having him go to the ME desk to properly 'check in'. Having the reservation # would probably be helpful as well.

-Kevin

i would contact disney just to see what they want you to do. they are so helpful on the phone, and will come up with a solution for you.

i would contact disney just to see what they want you to do. they are so helpful on the phone, and will come up with a solution for you.

You actually need to contact Mears, who runs the ME for WDW. I was referred to them during our last trip to reschedule our pickup time.

-Kevin

The back page of your booklet has a bar code. You'll want to copy this as well. It makes check in easier. My daughter and I arrive on seperate days too. My booklet has a voucher for her and one for me. I called to make sure they had both our arrival dates (they didn't), but it's now in their system and I'm confident it should be ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter