Magical Express - What time would we depart the Contemporary for 6:25pm flight?

HollyRB

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to plan the final day of our trip and my ADR day is tomorrow. What time would our ME bus leave from the Contemporary if we have a 6:25pm departing flight? TIA!

Probably around 3ish, depending on if you are one of the first or last to be picked up. Usually you have about 2 1/2 to 3 hours at MCO.

Unless Disney changed their plans, an article from Disney on November 17, 2017 stated that Disney was going to increase the DME times from 3 hours to 4 hours due to the long delays at MCO and that this was going to go into effect the beginning of 2018. If this is still happening, the DME for your flights will pick you at your resort around 2:15 p.m.

Unless Disney changed their plans, an article from Disney on November 17, 2017 stated that Disney was going to increase the DME times from 3 hours to 4 hours due to the long delays at MCO and that this was going to go into effect the beginning of 2018. If this is still happening, the DME for your flights will pick you at your resort around 2:15 p.m.

they have gone back to 3 hours for domestic flights.

Thank your for that update. That is why I stated in my response until Disney changed their plans which it sounds like they did.

Thank you again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter