Magical Express Wait Times?

viluvsdisney

DIS Veteran
Hi - we'll be arriving this monday at 3:30pm in Orlando (MCO). An recent feedback on how the lines have been for Magical Express? Also - does ME make multiple resort stops? We'll be lodging at CBR. Thanks!

Hi - we'll be arriving this monday at 3:30pm in Orlando (MCO). An recent feedback on how the lines have been for Magical Express? Also - does ME make multiple resort stops? We'll be lodging at CBR. Thanks!

Routes vary depending on the guests who happen to check in when you do but CBR usually shares a route with BC/YC/BWI and is dropped off first.

I'm so glad this question was asked. I'm arriving in a couple weeks, and with all the horror stories I've been hearing, I was considering Ubering to the resort. Sounds like it's worth the wait 30 minutes to save money to spend at WDW instead of on an Uber.

I read that from the time you get to the airport to the time you get to your hotel is about 2 hours. Is that what everyone is experiencing right now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter