• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical Express Question

shbarrett

Earning My Ears
My family is planning to make use of Disney's Magical Express in 23 days. Our flight numbers keep changing. I have already updated the information twice and I'm expecting to see my third set of luggage tags in the mail any day. My question is this, should I keep updating the information, or should I just tell whoever at checkout that our flight number has changed. So far, the flight times are the same and our flight number to MCO is the same. The flight number home is the one that is changing this time. I'm figuring that as long as we put the tags on our luggage they'll get to the Poly. I just want to make sure they get back home to us too! Thanks!

Don't worry about it.

You can make changes (if needed) while at the resort.

(Chances are there might be more changes before your WDW departure.)

Your DME reservations don't have anything to do with RAC (where you check your bags at the resort when you leave) so if you are using that service it wouldn't be a problem at all. You just need to make sure that your DME pickup time is early enough to get you to your flight when you get that letter the day before checkout.

The tags you’re getting have nothing to do with going home. You can take care of that at the front desk or by calling the dme number when you're there (I made dme arrangements to the airport something like 6 hours before my pickup time last month. when I realized upon going to bed that I really did NOT want to deal with a rideshare)

And the flight into orlando doesn’t require new tags unless your resort is changing, because there’s no actual time associated with your dme going to the resort. As long as it’s the same day that’s all that matters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter