Magical Express luggage tags with arrival letter, but no departure info

linjohn

Mouseketeer
We received our Magical Express yellow luggage tags with arrival letter which had our arrival flight but no departure info. I wonder if it is because we are doing a split stay and leaving from a different resort?

We received our Magical Express yellow luggage tags with arrival letter which had our arrival flight but no departure info. I wonder if it is because we are doing a split stay and leaving from a different resort?

No, it's normal to only get your arrival information.

Disney will put a letter under your door the day before you check out telling you your ME departure time.

Mine always came with my departure information, too. You’re on the right track with the split stay. Your DME reservation is based on your hotel reservation. You aren’t departing from the same hotel, so you’ll get a separate letter for that.

Mine always came with my departure information, too. You’re on the right track with the split stay. Your DME reservation is based on your hotel reservation. You aren’t departing from the same hotel, so you’ll get a separate letter for that.
Thanks

On my last trip I didn't get the departure letter until the day before we left. I didn't have a split stay.

Maybe I’m confused, but I’m pretty sure the letter I get in the mail with the luggage tags lists the departure flight, too.

Our last trip in September, our DME letter that came in the mail only listed our arrival information and not our departure. May be something they do different now because previous trips, both arrival and departure would be on the letter. We didn't have a split stay.

Are you all saying your letter with the tags listed your departure pickup time (as opposed to flight into) from the resort? I have never seen that . Always on the letter under the door day before departure.

This is correct.
I had a split stay and I got two separate letters, one for arrival and one for departure.

This is correct.
I had a split stay and I got two separate letters, one for arrival and one for departure.

The departure info (if you get it) is just informational, you will get the actual voucher needed to board the DME bus delivered to your room on the day before you depart. If not just go to the concierge and they will print it for you.

Even if you don't get the letter, you can call DME directly and make sure they have your departure flight info. If you don't get something under your door on your last day (you are working with two resort reservations) either call DME or visit the resort concierge and get your pickup time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter