Magical express and BLT??

disney1474

DIS Veteran
For those who have stayed at BLT and used magical express....Is this the first stop or do they stop somewhere else first??

Our bus went to VWL first, my daughters went to Poly and GV first. You have to check in at the Contemporary resort if using ME for BLT. Counter check in service at BLT is personal vehicles and cabs only.

One time we went Poly-WLV-BLT and another time we went WVL-BLT-Poly. I think sometimes it depends who is on the bus with you.

Remember the bus service is sub-contracted to Mears. The route is decided by the dispatcher. I have heard the driver talking to the central dispatcher, confirming the number of remaining seats. They can be diverted to get extra pick ups.

If it is a very busy day, you will have enough guests going to one or two resorts. If it is slow, then you just get yourself a city tour, with the bus stopping at 3+ resorts.

Bus routes are assigned dynamically depending on who has checked in at the DME podium, and for which resorts. They're obviously grouped together by general location, but there's no way to tell what the specific route is going to be.

It really depends on how busy they are at the time you are taking ME and how many people are going to the same resort. They try to fill as many seats as possible each trip. We've had to stop at 4 other hotels first one time when we took ME to BLT and only had to stop at 1 other hotel another time we took ME to BLT.

As others have said it varies but we have only had it stop at WL, GF and Poly never any other resorts when staying at BLT. In March it stopped at WL and went to Contemp. I will say the unloading is quick and even if you do make multiple stops for us it has not been a major delay.

Thanks all for your responses. It's our first time staying at BLT ... We leave tomorrow morning!!

Jumping on, let me sneak in a related question of my own: roughly, from the time we board the bus, how long until we reach BLT (on average)?

Jumping on, let me sneak in a related question of my own: roughly, from the time we board the bus, how long until we reach BLT (on average)?

Plan on 90 minutes from the time the plane lands until when you get to your resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter