Magical Deal at the Poly for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow up for our Poly deal. It appears that we will save over 36% on our standard room and around 10% on tickets. We will have 2 adults, 2 disney adults and one child with 4 day PH. Our trip date is Dec. 5th - Dec. 10th 2015. It's better than the standard 30% off from Disney. Hope I'm doing the right thing. Any feedback on whether you guys think this is a good enough deal?

Whats the deposit? The standard 200? Can you pay with gift cards?
TIA:goodvibes

Follow up for our Poly deal. It appears that we will save over 36% on our standard room and around 10% on tickets. We will have 2 adults, 2 disney adults and one child with 4 day PH. Our trip date is Dec. 5th - Dec. 10th 2015. It's better than the standard 30% off from Disney. Hope I'm doing the right thing. Any feedback on whether you guys think this is a good enough deal?

I haven't booked enough Disney stays to know if this is a great deal or not. Opinions anyone? :confused:

I haven't booked enough Disney stays to know if this is a great deal or not. Opinions anyone? :confused:

I booked the Poly deal for Jan. It is several hundred cheaper than the winter RO rate that Disney has going on. I think it's a good deal.

Anyone else who booked the magical deal having ticket issues?

I'm getting an error your tickets cannot be found message on the site. They are showing up on the app but it says I only have 1 day remaining on a 6 day ticket!?!?!

I'm getting an error your tickets cannot be found message on the site. They are showing up on the app but it says I only have 1 day remaining on a 6 day ticket!?!?!

I booked the deal at POR not Poly, but I got my confirmation numbers today for our two rooms and linked them to MDE.

I am having the same issue on the website, but on the app my issue is a little different. It lists the tickets, but there are 14 listed and seven of them are under my name and the other seven under my dd's name??

Yes! I've called Disney twice. First time she said she would escalate it and it should be fixed in 24 hours. Second time I was told it was a known issue with those kinds of tickets. They can see the tickets in their system and said the fact that I can't see them should not be a problem. Hope they are right and I can make FP's in 12 days as planned.

Yes! I've called Disney twice. First time she said she would escalate it and it should be fixed in 24 hours. Second time I was told it was a known issue with those kinds of tickets. They can see the tickets in their system and said the fact that I can't see them should not be a problem. Hope they are right and I can make FP's in 12 days as planned.

Glad I'm not alone! I hope you have no FP problems! My TA called & they can see the tix on Disney's end. I'm going to give them a call tonight to see if they can't fix it...

Should have my confirmation # in the next 24 hrs. Hope it gets fixed soon. Will update on if we have any problems.

We got 51% off Grand Floridian for Labor Day weekend!!! We are sooooooo excited!!! and both TAs I've worked with are awesome with this agency.

Does anyone know if the discounts are better for deluxe resorts than moderates? I got a room only quote for POFQ and it was about $300 less than the rack rate for 6 nights in May. I'm waiting for a quote to include tickets. I wonder if the discount would be worth it more for deluxe resorts instead? I hate to keep bothering the TA though, I'm sure she is already tired of my many requests! My dates are flexible, so I'm trying to figure out what would work out best.

Glad I'm not alone! I hope you have no FP problems! My TA called & they can see the tix on Disney's end. I'm going to give them a call tonight to see if they can't fix it...

Good luck! They pretty much told me that there isn't a problem and they won't fix it.

I booked the magical deal at the Beach Club and my tickets are showing up correctly on MDE. I put in my confirmation number around 2:30 today and everything was correct.

I booked the magical deal at the Beach Club and my tickets are showing up correctly on MDE. I put in my confirmation number around 2:30 today and everything was correct.

Mine were fine too when I linked them. Everything AOK for weeks & then bam no more tickets... It happened right after I linked our March reservation, but I don't know that that's what caused it as I hadn't gone in and looked at them for a while.

I am not seeing the magical deal on the website for April/May. I have booked with the PIN code, 35%off room only at YC, was hoping for BC but nothing available with the pin.....wondering if booking a magical deal is a better deal.
Any one??:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter