• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

... Magical as Cholera?

Cubbiecakes

Mr. Cakes
I’ve been consuming a lot of YouTube content while working from home, though a lot of it just as background noise.

I just finished watching a video entitled “10 Beautiful Places in the World that Actually Kind of Suck,” and found it amusingly refers to WDW as #1 on the list - saying “Disney World Florida is as Magical as Cholera.”

The rest (first 90% of the video) is very well reasoned so I’m inclined to at least understand the reasoning behind the opinion. While he does out himself as a Universal fan at the end, I don’t think it’s really meant as a hit piece.

Here’s the video - the Disney part starts just after the 11:30 mark. The rest of the video is excellent, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter