Magic still happens

Talking Hands

<font color=purple><b>|,,|/</b> DEAF DISNEY LOVER<
Thank you to all the castmembers who made my trip this weekend magical, is spite of having just broken my ankle and foot.
Thanks to the bus driver from All Star Music who took me all the way to the MK instead of TTC Friday morning. It made it a lot easier for me in the wheelchair.
Thanks Bob for a great Keys of the Kingdom Tour Friday and the hidden Mickey you put on my cast on Saturday at the parade. My girls loved it. And thanks to Tara and Todd for interpreting for me.
Thanks Tara and Vince for Pleasure Island. I was so glad AJ joined us. I think we both had a great time.
Jennye and Brian, you are better everytime I see you interpret. Well actually all of the interpreters are. I really enjoyed MK Sat and MGM Sun and then MK again on Monday. Even if I was a grump on Monday.
Thanks Mark for setting up all the interpreting and for making sure I was ok Monday.
And thanks to the many castmembers who helped make sure I got to ride the rides I could in my wheelchair. You all make trips to Disney magical.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter