NEWS

View attachment 378755

Disney PhotoPass Has New Website; Guests Should Complete Purchases by Tonight!

There has been a change to the Disney PhotoPass Website.
Firstly, the URL has changed from https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/
to https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/photopass/.

For more information please use the links below:

Everything PhotoPass and Memory Maker by @Tomh

Thanks Jackie Gailey!
Link: https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...-guests-should-complete-purchases-by-tonight/

I don't see the calendar as an option for photo products anymore... has this been discussed already? I hope it will be added... we've done one every year since 2006...

I don't see the calendar as an option for photo products anymore... has this been discussed already? I hope it will be added... we've done one every year since 2006...

I hope others can chime in as they experience this new system and all that is being offered, I currently have no first hand experience with it. I hope Disney continues to maintain and add new products.

Is there a list of the HS and Epcot shots? Will be there next week.

I know this question was posted a while ago but I just want to let you and others know, it's too difficult to maintain a list/pdf as photos change consistently. Some Magic Shots are not even shown on Disney FB link. It's always best to ask photographers what they can do. Some will surprise you:

@Cluelyss reported two unique photos during MNSSHP: [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/magic-shots-current-listings.3619546/page-21#post-59966773"]Post #403[/URL] and seen on [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/magic-shots-current-listings.3619546/page-21#post-59967052"]Post #404[/URL]

@dachsie reported three: [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/magic-shots-current-listings.3619546/page-21#post-60026431"]Post #413[/URL]

If you click on: [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/magic-shots-current-listings.3619546/"]Post #1[/URL] this menu will show you all that is currently reported as available on Disney's Facebook and more.

NEW Peter Pan Magic Shot

upload_2019-2-5_15-25-45.png

Found at the entrance to Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park in front of the train station.

This was reported by Tom Bell on February 5, 2019 and his article is a bit confusing...

"Last week, we told you about several PhotoPass opportunities that will be available from now through February 10th at the Magic Kingdom to celebrate the 65th anniversary of Peter Pan, including a chance to meet Captain Hook and Mr. Smee, Magic Shots that add wings or shadows, and special props."

"Last week" link takes you to a post dated January 30, 2018, are we to assume these 2018 Magic Shots, Meet & Greet and festivities will be available for 2019? :confused3

I have been to WDW 3 times since September and I’m returning for another trip in just a few weeks. I’ve been making it my mission to get as many magic shots as I can. (I’ve been visiting WDW more than usual because my DD is in DCP and just extended until end of July.)

It’s not easy to find out what shots are available. Even Photopass’s Facebook page is not completely accurate. The secret to getting Magic Shots is to ask every PP photog you see. Also, as you may know, most magic shots, are only done during the day. Once the tripods come out, the magic shots stop, EXCEPT for in Pandora.

The easiest ones to get are Tink and the balloons. Not all shots are available every day, all day.

I’m going to post my recent WDW and DLR ones over the next week or so. I would love to see your recent Magic Shots too.

So since the Flower and Garden Festival is still going on, I’ll start with those....

23m92cp.jpg

Orange Bird. This was taken near the entrance of Epcot.

2nbzg4h.jpg

This Mickey topiary was added in.

24ch287.jpg
2i7tw6q.jpg

Look for photographers with silk flowers. Photopass will add “Spike” to your photos.

So since the Flower and Garden Festival is still going on, I’ll start with those....

Orange Bird. This was taken near the entrance of Epcot.

This Mickey topiary was added in.

Thanks for sharing these. These two were my favorites!!
I'm totally hating on you (in a good way - lol) for all of your trips!!
I love F&G is my favorite Epcot time.

Thanks Sherlockmiles.

This one was hard to find. I had to ask several photographers before being directed to the right photographer. I was expecting a shot with 1 woodsprite so was pleasantly surprised to see so many!

2ij6wko.jpg
where was this one taken?

It’s not easy to find out what shots are available. Even Photopass’s Facebook page is not completely accurate. The secret to getting Magic Shots is to ask every PP photog you see. Also, as you may know, most magic shots, are only done during the day. Once the tripods come out, the magic shots stop, EXCEPT for in Pandora.

The easiest ones to get are Tink and the balloons. Not all shots are available every day, all day.

So well put! The other issue is Disney Parks Blog doesn't post all that is offered either especially when they're rolling out a new event like F&G. Thank you so much for posting your pictures. :love::love::love:

NEW - Magic Kingdom April 13, 2019 - ONLY

Disney is celebrating a new ride photo at the Haunted Mansion

upload_2019-4-5_18-56-0.png

One Day Only Photo Ops, Experiences, and Snacks Announced for The Haunted Mansion on April 13th

Beginning at 9 a.m., there will be a photographer near the exit of the Haunted Mansion offering a “Tomb Sweet Tomb” prop, available during daylight hours. This photographer will also capture a chilling Animated Magic Shot.

upload_2019-4-5_17-2-13.png

Photographers near the hearse in front of the Haunted Mansion will possess the ability to make the Hitchhiking Ghosts appear in your photo. In addition, you can come head to head with a Hatbox Ghost Magic Shot when you visit the photographer near the entrance to the Liberty Square Riverboat. These two Magic Shots will be available all day and night beginning at 9 a.m.

upload_2019-4-5_17-3-58.png

To really get in touch with your spirited side, waltz over to Memento Mori. On April 13 only, you can take home an 8-inch by 10-inch lenticular image showing your spirited side for the special price of $13.13 + tax.

upload_2019-4-5_17-5-18.png

The celebration doesn’t stop at photos! Inspired by the famous clock inside of the Haunted Mansion, a special Midnight Fright Delight “browkie” will be available at the Liberty Square Market for $6.99 + tax.

upload_2019-4-5_17-6-39.png

Finally, the Cadaver Dans ghostly quartet will make a special appearance, conjuring up scary-good tunes after the sun goes down in Liberty Square.

upload_2019-4-5_17-9-26.png

Last edited:
All looks pretty neat. Thanks for sharing, FoxC. What is the occasion or significance of April 13th?
NEW - Magic Kingdom April 13, 2019 - ONLY

One Day Only Photo Ops, Experiences, and Snacks Announced for The Haunted Mansion on April 13th

Beginning at 9 a.m., there will be a photographer near the exit of the Haunted Mansion offering a “Tomb Sweet Tomb” prop, available during daylight hours. This photographer will also capture a chilling Animated Magic Shot.

View attachment 392870

Photographers near the hearse in front of the Haunted Mansion will possess the ability to make the Hitchhiking Ghosts appear in your photo. In addition, you can come head to head with a Hatbox Ghost Magic Shot when you visit the photographer near the entrance to the Liberty Square Riverboat. These two Magic Shots will be available all day and night beginning at 9 a.m.

View attachment 392871

To really get in touch with your spirited side, waltz over to Memento Mori. On April 13 only, you can take home an 8-inch by 10-inch lenticular image showing your spirited side for the special price of $13.13 + tax.

View attachment 392872

The celebration doesn’t stop at photos! Inspired by the famous clock inside of the Haunted Mansion, a special Midnight Fright Delight “browkie” will be available at the Liberty Square Market for $6.99 + tax.

View attachment 392873

Finally, the Cadaver Dans ghostly quartet will make a special appearance, conjuring up scary-good tunes after the sun goes down in Liberty Square.

View attachment 392874

All looks pretty neat. Thanks for sharing, FoxC. What is the occasion or significance of April 13th?

I believe it's the anniversary of the attraction ride? :confused3

What year did the haunted mansion open in Disneyland? August 9, 1969
WDW? October 1, 1971

NOPE! It’s to celebrate the addition of the on ride photo.
upload_2019-4-5_18-53-44.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter