Magic,,Sept 17,2005,, anyone else?

Deege

Earning My Ears
Hello to all,
I've finally found a board that shows that I will not be cruising alone this Sept. 17, 2005 on the Disney Magic and if you could see the smile on my face you would smile as well.
This will be my sixth cruise but my first on Disney. Ok,, enough about me already, so I will start by saying my wife, son and my best friend(wife, daughter and son) and his family will be joining us, they are first time cruisers and I want to show them a good time so they can join me again next year and hopefull pay my way,,, ok,,ok,, so I went overboard on that wish.
But my real reason for being here is that my son (3rd cruise) will be celebrating his 5th birthday Sept. 18, 2005 and I was hoping to have a party for him on one of the decks (not sure which one yet, have to view deck plans) and I was hoping that parents would bring their child(ren) to the party, so everyone is invited to Lovell's 5th birthday party. I would hate to have a party of just himself and our travel group. Please feel free to email me and let me know you will be there. Oh by the way food will be served at no cost to you'll,,,,lol. Now drinks are a different story.

Thanks to all!!!!
Deege24@aol.com :bday:

Hi Deege, always nice to find more fellow cruisers. I am not sure if you found it or not but we (many other Sept. 17 cruisers) have a thread going. If you scroll throught the cruise meets you will find our thread titled, "Sept. 17, 2005...am I alone on the ship". Feel free to join in and introduce yourself. We are a great group of people. I would give you a short cut to our thread but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I am sure that most of us would love to join in on your son's b-day party if we are free at the time. So come on over!
Trisha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter