magic pool w/ baby.......

mariamard

<font color=brown>Had to stand like the letter T<b
When we cruise in Jan 2004, the baby-in-my belly will be 5 mos old. I was talking to a friend who cruised on the Magic last month and she said there is a place in the pool where she had seen moms and tiny tots in the water together. She said in the "ears" part of the mickey pool????Is this true? Believe me..I understand the rules about potty trained kids in the pool to protect everyone from illness, but she said there was staff present at the pool at the times she had observed this. Do they clean the "ears" part out daily?I thought that it would be nice to sit in the pool once in a while to let the baby splash a little...If it is not breaking the rules. Thanks again everyone! ;)

When we cruised in January no babies were permitted in the pool even the Mickey ears. I don't know if they truly enforce the rules, but people were following them. I don't know if it was unusual but many of the children in the Mickey ears were very rough and rowdy. I would not have wanted my infant in the pool even if she was allowed.

Hi,
When we cruised in March one of our little ones was not potty trained. The CM came up to us and said if we removed the diaper she could go in the ears. They only had about 2 or 3 inches of water in them. They stayed and watched if anyone had a mishap they cleaned the ears quickly. We knew the rules and had no plans of her going in the pool. Like I said them came to us....
thatmom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter