Magic morning today

Spintopbeach

Mouseketeer
i thought magic morning and early magic hour had specific days but today's park hours show both mm and emh at Disneyland at 9 am. Does anyone know what's going on?

CHOC Walk. Having a late MM after CHOC Walk is normal. There probably wasn't an EMH at DCA, if you saw EMH it was likely referring to EMH/MM at DL.

Did they move the time of the CHOC walk? I thought it was in October.

Yes it was moved this year and honestly think it was a good move. Because of how popular the Halloween season is on top of other events like Gay days and school breaks , I admit it was much more tolerable today.

To give perspective we first encountered choc walk crowds a few years ago and had no clue what it was and avoided that weekend since like the plague. We spent all day in DL/DCA yesterday and crowds were not even existent until the usual night entertainment. The heat may have kept more locals away but we had an amazing day and a half ( just left DL at 2pm to head home to SF area).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter