• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Morning and Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour on the same day?

Mackie Mouse

Even my dog loves Disney
Hi all!

I'm planning my first trip to DLR with my husband and two close friends for spring break (the last week in March) next year. We are planning on doing the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour, and I'm wondering if combining that with our Magic Morning is a smart idea...or a not-so-smart idea. Will it be too exhausting a day?

Some considerations:
-We will have four days to cover both parks...at a peak time of the year. We will be staying Mon-Thurs.
-We will be staying at HoJo...so not on-site.
-Our MM (and possibly tour) day would be either a Tues. or Thurs.
-Doing both the tour and the MM on the same day frees up the other day (Tues. or Thurs.) for us to start our morning at DCA - this would be a day when no one has early entry to that park, so we will not be at a disadvantage for Fastpasses, CarsLand, etc.

I am a planner, but also a DLR newbie, so I'm trying to find ways to maximize our time and our fun. What do the vets think?

Mackie Mouse said:
Hi all!

I'm planning my first trip to DLR with my husband and two close friends for spring break (the last week in March) next year. We are planning on doing the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour, and I'm wondering if combining that with our Magic Morning is a smart idea...or a not-so-smart idea. Will it be too exhausting a day?

Some considerations:
-We will have four days to cover both parks...at a peak time of the year. We will be staying Mon-Thurs.
-We will be staying at HoJo...so not on-site.
-Our MM (and possibly tour) day would be either a Tues. or Thurs.
-Doing both the tour and the MM on the same day frees up the other day (Tues. or Thurs.) for us to start our morning at DCA - this would be a day when no one has early entry to that park, so we will not be at a disadvantage for Fastpasses, CarsLand, etc.

I am a planner, but also a DLR newbie, so I'm trying to find ways to maximize our time and our fun. What do the vets think?

I would love to do something similar on an upcoming trip... Anyone have any thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter