Magic Mobile on Kids Phone?

hultrain

Mouseketeer
Weird question maybe. We have a pre teen and a teen, both have iPhones. Is there a way to set up their individual Magic Mobile pass on their phones if they don’t have an MDE account. I would like to have the convenience of having their pass on their phones without the hassle of setting them up with an MDE account. I’m not sure if they’re even old enough to have an account.

For my husband (who I manage on my account as he doesn’t have one) I just signed into my account on his phone and chose his pass to add to his wallet. I would imagine you could do the same for your kids

Weird question maybe. We have a pre teen and a teen, both have iPhones. Is there a way to set up their individual Magic Mobile pass on their phones if they don’t have an MDE account. I would like to have the convenience of having their pass on their phones without the hassle of setting them up with an MDE account. I’m not sure if they’re even old enough to have an account.
Setup all MagicMobile Passes on the device you typically use for MDE. After the passes are created, there will be a "Select Passes to Share" button which will allow you to send them to the kids iPhones using iMessage.

On Wednesday my 16 yr old had a medical emergency at Epcot and I had to ride with her to Arnold Palmer in the ambulance, leaving my 15 yr old and 10 yr old alone at the parks. The CM who helped coordinate the ambulance and closing the attraction we were in and everything - she gave my 15 yr old her phone number in case he needed something but she also helped him set up the MDE app on his phone and get him logged in to be able to use it. He used my login credentials and it worked great.

On Wednesday my 16 yr old had a medical emergency at Epcot and I had to ride with her to Arnold Palmer in the ambulance, leaving my 15 yr old and 10 yr old alone at the parks. The CM who helped coordinate the ambulance and closing the attraction we were in and everything - she gave my 15 yr old her phone number in case he needed something but she also helped him set up the MDE app on his phone and get him logged in to be able to use it. He used my login credentials and it worked great.
First, I hope your child is doing well and OMG I would be a nervous wreck leaving my other 2 behind! I’m glad your other 2 were able to feel safe while you attended to the needs of the 16 YO. Thanks for the information as well!

First, I hope your child is doing well and OMG I would be a nervous wreck leaving my other 2 behind! I’m glad your other 2 were able to feel safe while you attended to the needs of the 16 YO. Thanks for the information as well!

I am so so glad that I brought my mature 15 yr old that day because originally it was just going to be my 16 yr old and 10 yr old and IDK what would have happened in that situation. lol. I gave him my card to buy a power bank and whatever food they needed and was soooo glad that I always put an Apple AirTag on my 10 yr old. haha. I could watch from the hospital, easing my anxiety, that they were still together. lol. My 16 yr old had a concussion and still feels terrible but has stopped puking so we're on the mend. lol. But now I'm going to be asking her every 30 seconds "Are you okay?" whenever we're in the parks. Still nobody is sure why she fainted (Reflections of China's video totally made me dizzy though so I'm going with that) so we're going to follow up with her doctors to make sure there's nothing the ER may have missed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter