• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic - May 29, 2016 - 7 Night Norwegian Fjord

When in port/in country, surely? My Husband is with O2 and we've been on loads of cruises. Data at sea has never been included. Sadly.

Sorry yeah that's what I meant, in port. Sadly not at sea, guess we are stuck with those ridiculous expensive wifi charges on board

We've faced horrific delays getting to Dover in the past when going across to France. This may well convince us to book a hotel for the night before as there is nothing fun about sitting on the A20 in traffic :headache:

Glad we have booked a premier inn not far from Dover, would hate to be stressing while stuck in traffic close to departure time

Glad we have booked a premier inn not far from Dover, would hate to be stressing while stuck in traffic close to departure time
It will be interesting to see. I'm more worried about all of the airport/hotel transfers getting there on time. DCL is not going to leave until they are all there (the ones booked through them). I wonder if this could delay our departure?

It will be interesting to see. I'm more worried about all of the airport/hotel transfers getting there on time. DCL is not going to leave until they are all there (the ones booked through them). I wonder if this could delay our departure?

There is no chance Disney will leave without their official transfers arriving

Having seen of these fascist/antifa demos going on a few times in Liverpool, they often seem to be much ado about nothing and rarely disrupt anything, so fingers crossed this is the same

Anybody interested in sharing a ride from Dover to Heathrow? I've been looking at fares and would love to find another party to split the cost with. We're a party of 2 (me and DH). We'd like to try to leave around 9:30-10 to be at the airport in time. I believe it's about 2 hours to the airport. My research so far shows you can hire a 6-8 seater for £150/$215 (using Premier taxi http://www.premiertaxisfolkestone.co.uk). I used terminal 4 to estimate the fare.

Send me a PM if you're interested. We can request firm quotes and figure out details. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the help regarding mobile usage!

I live in Kent and at the last protest there was quite a bit of trouble mainly centred in the town centre and the police dealt with it. I'm assuming because of that the police presence will be quite high and as we are leaving on day two any problems should have been sorted out. Having said that our travel agent did advise us to leave earlier than planned 'just in case'.

Oh stop showing off everyone ;p

In my defence I needed to do another hobbycraft order :)

Our FE arrived today...... and its tiny :( We will probably have to put a bag behind it for overflow- that's not me being optimistic just realistic about us not being borrowers :/

Can't believe how soon we will be on the ship! So excited!

Howdy Cruise Peeps!
I leave Saturday for DisneyWorld - going to do Epcot then off to the port to bring the ship across the pond to our wonderful Norway cruise!! I just can't believe it is here!! I still need to pack!!! I should be packing right now - I so hate to pack! I have to leave my house at 3:30 am sat morning so I better get moving.
I wish everyone safe travels and look forward to meeting you all on the ship! I will not be on much after this. My wonderful partner will be able to answer any FE questions you all may have and we both will have dry erase boards on our doors for room changes or notes.
Thanks
Lynn

cruise.JPG

Well, two of the Frankie_E household are ready for their cruise!! Just have to get the humans sorted now! Couple more FE gifts left to finish off but hopefully I will have time to do them by the end of the week and then we can start packing for us! 17 days til our PAT, so exciting!!

Lynn! You lovely woman! Have a fantastic TA and take absolutely everything in so you can help me convince Mark that we need to do it next year. See you on the 29th!

Safe sailing...
Daniela xo

Howdy Cruise Peeps!
I leave Saturday for DisneyWorld - going to do Epcot then off to the port to bring the ship across the pond to our wonderful Norway cruise!! I just can't believe it is here!! I still need to pack!!! I should be packing right now - I so hate to pack! I have to leave my house at 3:30 am sat morning so I better get moving.
I wish everyone safe travels and look forward to meeting you all on the ship! I will not be on much after this. My wonderful partner will be able to answer any FE questions you all may have and we both will have dry erase boards on our doors for room changes or notes.
Thanks
Lynn

@Swanky

Hi - as per my message to you a couple of weeks ago, I am still unable to send you your FE list. I had hoped you'd be back on the Dis by now as we are sailing in a little over two weeks but I haven't seen you around/on here and you still do not have enough posts for me to private message you. Please get in touch with me as soon as possible as your details have already been sent to the other 15 families in our exchange.

If you no longer wish to participate, just let me know and I can remove your cabin details.

Many thanks

Daniela
Team Norway FE

@Swanky

Swanky
- Your FE cabin details are ready to be sent to you but unfortunately you have too few posts for me to be able to private message you the information. You need 10 posts in order to receive a private message. Please feel free to post as many times as you need on this forum until your message count is at 10 and then I can send you your FE cabin details as our FE is now closed.

Thanks

Daniela
Team Norway FE

The scarf sounds so cute - Darn I am across the pond! I always buy scarfs and say I am going to wear them and then hardly do! But that would be a nice one for the cruise! You should get one and make everyone jealous!!! We will all have scarf envy!!

I went back to have a look to see if I could get you one but unfortunately they'd all gone :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter