• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic - May 29, 2016 - 7 Night Norwegian Fjord

Hello and :welcome: to the Norway FE. We are so pleased you decided to join us. You're now on our list, which closes on April 30th. Details will be sent to you shortly after this date with your cabin details.

Happy FE planning.

Thanks
Team Norway FE

I've had a look at some threads and decided we're in the Fish Extender if you'll have us! Excited!!

Your DIS Name mrsb2009
Names Lisa, Trev, Jacob (Age 5) and Val (aka Nana)
Allergies None
Cabin # 2510
Child Age 5
Favorite Characters Lisa - Mickey, Trev - Any, Val - Snow White, Jacob - Olaf and Peter Pan

Morning everyone :flower:

Just to give you a quick update on our FE. We now have 15 confirmed cabins which includes 10 children (as of 17th March 2016). Hope you're all having fun planning your cruise and your FE gifts. Don't forget to let us know if you'd prefer the list to stay as one, or be split. We will keep a note of everyone's requests.

72 days today!!!

Team Norway FE

I think I could cope with 15 but any more might be a bit much, Ill go with the majority though but if it splits just put me in one group, Thanks!

Hello all!

It is wonderful to see the FE list taking off. I'm with mrsb2009, I could cope with 15 cabins but that would be my absolute max. Hope that's ok.

We have been looking at port excursions and thought the walk with the Yoogan Troll spotting in Alesund sounded quite fun but it is advertised for children and families, do you think two young at heart thirty odd year olds would cramp their style if we went along too? I can't seem to find any reviews from others who may have gone on the excursion but I may not be looking in the right places.....

Frances
pluto:

Hello all!

It is wonderful to see the FE list taking off. I'm with mrsb2009, I could cope with 15 cabins but that would be my absolute max. Hope that's ok.

We have been looking at port excursions and thought the walk with the Yoogan Troll spotting in Alesund sounded quite fun but it is advertised for children and families, do you think two young at heart thirty odd year olds would cramp their style if we went along too? I can't seem to find any reviews from others who may have gone on the excursion but I may not be looking in the right places.....

Frances
pluto:
Mrs Ferret says just go for it :thumbsup2

Howdy Cruise Peeps!
Update - 15 Confirmed Cabins!!! WOOH HOO!!!
Team Norway FE is NOT Closing our FE sign up until April 30th - PLENTY of time to sign up! Come Join the FE Fun!!!!

Please Let Us Know If You Want To Be In One Group or Both Groups If We Split.

If you would like to join the FE - Please see below. We WELCOME anyone who would like to join!

We have :
15 Confirmed FE Members
4 Unconfirmed FE Members from original FE Listing (Would like to know if you all are still interested in doing the DIS FE). I have tried to contact them - but have not heard back - I am thinking they will not be joining us.
1 Undecided

If you would like to join our DIS FE - Please send a Private message to WDWEPCOT or LELALITTLELEGS - or Post to this Thread the following information and We (Team Norway FE) will add you to the listing.

We are limiting Cabins to 10 per Group.

Your DIS Name
Names
Allergies
Cabin #
Child Age
Favorite Characters

DIS Norway FE Listing:

WDWEPCOT - Confirmed
LELALITTLELEGS -Confirmed
MRFERRET - Confirmed - One Group / Split
MRFERRET PARENTS - Confirmed - One Group / Split
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE - Confirmed
BECKYD85 - Confirmed - Cabin # GTY = Will let us know
PAMELALOUISE - Confirmed
Jacky Blackmore - Confirmed
FRANKIE_E - Confirmed - One Group
TIDEFAN - Confirmed - Both Groups if Split
SWAY1925 - Confirmed - One Group Don't Split
Allygongo - Confirmed
Swanky - Confirmed
Floridajo - Confirmed
Mrsb2009 - Confirmed - One Group

Unconfirmed / Undecided:
VON86
PLUTONUMBER1
JJEN
CARMIE3377 - Undecided
UKMOUSEKETEER

Last edited:

Matt
So far you have been the only person interested in doing a Meet-Up. I will be Happy to meet up with you and Donna and Any other Cruise Peeps who care to join us! We need to pick a place and time on the Ship, - I suggest one of the many bars - before the Muster Drill - ponder this and let me know. Now if everyone is obtaining tickets to character meets, trying to get Palo Brunches, booking Tastings , or just grabbing some lunch - this time may not work - so - think about this and let me know what you think. I will already be on the ship as I am doing the TA over to Dover.
Lynn

Hello :)

We are not allowed to post the spreadsheet or a link as per DIS rules. Several people have also requested privacy of their info and don't want it posted on the DIS but prior to details being sent to everyone privately/directly with your cabin numbers I can confirm we currently have 15 confirmed cabins which includes 10 children.

Regarding keeping the FE whole or splitting it - we are just waiting to hear from the final participants and then a decision will be made. We aren't closing the list until April 30th so I would imagine we would make a decision around April 1st. Our list was VERY slow to start with so we never envisioned we would make it to double digits. If you would prefer to keep your FE list smaller please message me or Lynn WDWEPCOT and we will keep a note of your request.

Happy planning :)

Thanks
Team Norway FE
Hi sorry to be a pain but the last FE I took part in had a list with everybody on so am finding it difficult to plan gifts especially for the children , can you PM me a list of everyone who is participating or do I have to us wait till we close the group ??

I'm so excited. I was so disappointed when one of the excursions we wanted to do was sold out last week (Iconic Norway By Train and Bus BG36) but I checked again and it's now available. Yay! Guess it pays to ck back periodically. Now if we can manage a Palo brunch (I guess we'll have to hope for openings after boarding) and the adult only excursion for views of Norway (GE11). Kind of a surprised that one sold out before the identical one (GE07) that's not adult only.

Can't believe we're so close to departure!

Hey guys, if anyone has any questions, we will be doing a quick 3-night getaway on the Magic next week. I'd be happy to find out what I can...

Since this our first time joining a FE group and we have to get all of our gifts across the pond, we would prefer to be in just one group. Thanks!

Hello again - you aren't being a pain :) If you read further up this thread you will see the new rules from our moderator explaining about what can and can not be posted in regards to our FE. Lynn and I are simply trying to follow the rules in order to make sure that our FE isn't deleted, which has happened elsewhere. In any event, we are unable to give definitive specifics until the FE closes on April 31st as we still have several unconfirmed and some still undecided. We also haven't had all replies back about whether the group will be split, which will of course change who gets what information.

I can confirm there are 15 cabins and currently 10 children. If you would like the gender/ages of those children then please send a PM to myself or Lynn WDWEPCOT and we can provide you with that information.

Hope that helps.

Team Norway FE

Hi sorry to be a pain but the last FE I took part in had a list with everybody on so am finding it difficult to plan gifts especially for the children , can you PM me a list of everyone who is participating or do I have to us wait till we close the group ??

Hi! Definitely keep checking back as it can sometimes change by the hour. We were unable to get the excursion we wanted but we managed to get Palo brunch at check-in, so you just never know. So glad you managed to get one of the excursions you wanted, Iconic Norway by Train and Bus looks awesome!

I'm so excited. I was so disappointed when one of the excursions we wanted to do was sold out last week (Iconic Norway By Train and Bus BG36) but I checked again and it's now available. Yay! Guess it pays to ck back periodically. Now if we can manage a Palo brunch (I guess we'll have to hope for openings after boarding) and the adult only excursion for views of Norway (GE11). Kind of a surprised that one sold out before the identical one (GE07) that's not adult only.

Can't believe we're so close to departure!

Tidefan
Enjoy your cruise! I hope you have a Wonderful Time!!!!! Are you doing a Palo dinner? If so - Please let us know about their new menu!! Palo Brunch? Please post how you liked it..
Thanks
Lynn

Floridajo
Please let Lelalittlelegs or myself know what specific info you need in a PM - several members requested that their info Not be posted - per DIS rules we are not allowed to post a google doc - I have a few FE members I send info to on the Kiddos (ages/ gender/ characters) - I am more than happy to include you. We don't want to hinder anyone in their FE making - we are just trying to do the best we can and keep Everyone happy - including the MODS and fellow FE members.
Thanks for your understanding.
Team Norway FE

To All FE Members
Please let us know if you would like One Big Group or split into two Small Groups. Also - Please let us know if you would like to be in multiple Groups if we split.
Thanks
Team Norway FE

Tidefan
Enjoy your cruise! I hope you have a Wonderful Time!!!!! Are you doing a Palo dinner? If so - Please let us know about their new menu!! Palo Brunch? Please post how you liked it..
Thanks
Lynn
Will do. Right now, we have a brunch on our day at sea. We've never done Palo brunch before, so I am not sure if I'll know the new menu from the old!

I'll take pictures!

Tidefan
I have done several Palo Brunches - They are Not To Be Missed - Go Starving! You will Love it! I have done one Palo Dinner - It was Very Nice! Can't wait to see your Pics!
Lynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter