• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic - May 29, 2016 - 7 Night Norwegian Fjord

Hi would like to join your fish extender group
Disname:- floridajo
No allergies
Cabin number :-5134
2 adults in cabin myself (Jo) and hubby Peter
Child Ella-grace aged 11
Favorite characters myself tigger Peter grumpy Ella-grace tinkerbell
Thanks

Jo
Welcome! I will be happy to add you to our FE Group! So glad you joined!
Team Norway FE

Howdy Cruise Peeps! Update - 14 Confirmed Cabins!!! WOOH HOO!!!
Updated Listing for Our Fish Extender!
Team Norway FE is NOT Closing our FE sign up until April 30th - PLENTY of time to sign up! Come Join the FE Fun!!!!

If you would like to join the FE - Please see below. We WELCOME anyone who would like to join!

We have :
14 Confirmed FE Members
4 Unconfirmed FE Members from original FE Listing (Would like to know if you all are still interested in doing the DIS FE). I have tried to contact them - but have not heard back - I am thinking they will not be joining us.
1 Undecided

If you would like to join our DIS FE - Please send a Private message to WDWEPCOT or LELALITTLELEGS - or Post to this Thread the following information and We (Team Norway FE) will add you to the listing.

We are limiting Cabins to 10 per Group.

Your DIS Name
Names
Allergies
Cabin #
Child Age
Favorite Characters

DIS Norway FE Listing:

WDWEPCOT - Confirmed
LELALITTLELEGS -Confirmed
MRFERRET - Confirmed
MRFERRET PARENTS - Confirmed
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE - Confirmed
BECKYD85 - Confirmed - Cabin # GTY = Will let us know
PAMELALOUISE - Confirmed
Jacky Blackmore - Confirmed
FRANKIE_E - Confirmed
TIDEFAN - Confirmed
SWAY1925 - Confirmed
Allygongo - Confirmed
Swanky - Confirmed
Floridajo - Confirmed

Unconfirmed / Undecided:
VON86
PLUTONUMBER1
JJEN
CARMIE3377 - Undecided
UKMOUSEKETEER

Howdy Cruise Peeps!
I have a FE Question... Since we are up to 14 CABINS! (yeah!) If we split this into Two Groups (looks like we will - No Final Decision has been made) - Does Anyone want to be included in Both groups??? We have not discussed this since we were so small before - But now that we are getting SO BIG! I thought I would ask. I know a few of you have expressed this in PM - but I need to know - Who would like to be included in Both Groups? Please respond and let me know!

Matt - I know you would like to be in One Group and your Parent's in the other- I have you covered on this !!!!

Thanks!
Team Norway FE

Great to see the group is growing! I've just been reading about the new wine pairing menu at Palo and can feel my waist expanding already! Hope everyone has managed to get on all of the Port Adventures they wanted!

Just to be a pain I think I need to change my fave character to Ursula after re-watching The Little Mermaid!

Gets me super excited for the shows!

Anyone else got a GTY room? We had one for the Alaska cruise and got the room confirmed about 30 days prior to sailing, still checking pretty much daily just I case it gets confirmed. Not expecting an upgrade but you never know!

Becky
Got you updated! I do hope you get an upgrade! Those are always nice!!! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:Alaska was so much fun! Loved that cruise!!! So want to do it again!
Lynn

Tidefan
Got you down for both Groups if we split!
Thanks for letting us know!
Team Norway FE

Well after 7 1/2 hours we finally managed to get checked in and booked all the excursions we wanted . Its going to be a busy 7 days for us . Glad to hear the FE list is growing.
Did we decide on if we were doing a meet on the first at sea day ?

Matt

Hi can you tell me where I can find a full list of everyone who is participating in the FE? And when will a decision be made about wether or not the group will be split ? Just trying to plan ahead thanks :-)

Hi,

Booked a port adventure and a spa treatment today, getting excited!! I am contemplating the fish extender thing but have no idea about it really as never one it - is there a good 'how to' guide anyone can point me to? And how much time/money/effort is required? I have a 5 year old and know he would love it but don't want to stress myself out! Advice appreciated!

Getting closer and closer now! I was one of the first timers getting up at silly o'clock on Tuesday. Didn't get the Palo brunch I was after :( but I've made a reservation for dinner in case we don't end up getting a brunch slot.

Do we have until the 30th April to decide if we want to be in both F.E groups? I seem to keep changing my mind about which gift to do and whether its 'enough' I'd hate to disappoint anyone but also don't want to spend a fortune!

I've had a look at some threads and decided we're in the Fish Extender if you'll have us! Excited!!

Your DIS Name mrsb2009
Names Lisa, Trev, Jacob (Age 5) and Val (aka Nana)
Allergies None
Cabin # 2510
Child Age 5
Favorite Characters Lisa - Mickey, Trev - Any, Val - Snow White, Jacob - Olaf and Peter Pan

Hello :)

We are not allowed to post the spreadsheet or a link as per DIS rules. Several people have also requested privacy of their info and don't want it posted on the DIS but prior to details being sent to everyone privately/directly with your cabin numbers I can confirm we currently have 15 confirmed cabins which includes 10 children.

Regarding keeping the FE whole or splitting it - we are just waiting to hear from the final participants and then a decision will be made. We aren't closing the list until April 30th so I would imagine we would make a decision around April 1st. Our list was VERY slow to start with so we never envisioned we would make it to double digits. If you would prefer to keep your FE list smaller please message me or Lynn WDWEPCOT and we will keep a note of your request.

Happy planning :)

Thanks
Team Norway FE

Hi can you tell me where I can find a full list of everyone who is participating in the FE? And when will a decision be made about wether or not the group will be split ? Just trying to plan ahead thanks :-)

Last edited:
Hello :) Our list closes on April 30th and I would imagine we would make a decision around April 1st as to whether we split it or keep it whole. We have several people who have requested to be on a smaller list and you are more than welcome to also keep your total number of cabins smaller. If you'd like your FE capped at 10 cabins for example, just let me or Lynn WDWEPCOT know and we will keep a note of your request.

Hope this helps!

Thanks
Team Norway FE

Do we have until the 30th April to decide if we want to be in both F.E groups? I seem to keep changing my mind about which gift to do and whether its 'enough' I'd hate to disappoint anyone but also don't want to spend a fortune!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter