Magic Kingdom on Labor Day, MNSSHP day

kclark9830

DIS Veteran
HI everyone, we're going the week of labor day, and I'm planning out my park days for our upcoming FP+ day.

I want to do MK on a party day to take advantage of possibly lower crowd levels. We will have hoppers. But that Monday when I was planning it is Labor Day. Do you think that will make MK busier, regardless?

Thanks!

We’re going that week too! This is our first time going that week but I expect it will be pretty busy, but I’m hoping not as busy as Saturday and Sunday that weekend. We’re planning on magic kingdom that morning as well. I think locals and people close enough to drive home that came for a long weekend will make it feel busier in the morning.

My biggest question is how busy will the Halloween party be that night?

I went that week last year and the crowds were awesome. I didn't think labor day was more crowded and we went to the Halloween party that week and it was walk on everything. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

We’re going that week too! This is our first time going that week but I expect it will be pretty busy, but I’m hoping not as busy as Saturday and Sunday that weekend. We’re planning on magic kingdom that morning as well. I think locals and people close enough to drive home that came for a long weekend will make it feel busier in the morning.

My biggest question is how busy will the Halloween party be that night?

Maybe we'll see you there!!!

I went that week last year and the crowds were awesome. I didn't think labor day was more crowded and we went to the Halloween party that week and it was walk on everything. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for the input. I'm hoping for decent crowds. The next day is a non-party day, and the day after that is evening EMH, so I'm hoping that'll encourage people to go on those days :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter