Magic Kingdom Fast Passes - Group of 7 - Results

NinjaCat

Earning My Ears
I thought it might be informative to share my fast pass experience from this past Monday at the Magic Kingdom. I was in a group of 7. We entered the park with booked fast passes for Splash, Space and Thunder Mountains. After that we were able to get additional fast passes for everything except 7 Dwarves and Peter Pan. We did not attempt to split the group up. I was very pleased with the amount we were able to do in a single day. Touring Plans concluded that this was a "level 5" crowd day. Maybe this helps other people with what to expect in a similar situation.

Wow - that’s fantastic! I do think the busyness of the park has a lot to do with it, but I’m glad it worked out for you!

It was a great day, as all days at Disney are! Normally we are a group of 4. I had not read many reports of fast pass availability for groups of 7. That's why I wanted to report back, in case anyone else here finds themselves in a similar situation.

Thanks for the report back...we are going the end of April, family trip with seven of us most days, and up to nine on two of the days...I certainly was worried about how it was all going to play out...this makes me hopeful that we'll be able to get a lot in despite the size of our group.

Less than two weeks to go until our party of 7 hits the parks! Thank you for posting this! I've never done "day of" fp and was really worried, thinking we would have to divide up into smaller groups with overlapping times... fingers crossed that our experience works out as well as yours did! Thanks again!

We’re always a party of 9, though not everyone gets on every ride so we’re only sometimes getting FPs for all 9. I’ve also found that usually I can get the extra FPS for most everything, except the headliners, tho I got lucky last year and scored last minute FPS for FoP for 5 of our group who wanted to ride it. Glad it worked out for you, going to WDW with a large group can be stressful but it is so much fun!

I still think WDW will pull the free 4th+ FP+ for a paid system by the summer when go but this is still good info for my party of 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter