• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom in 1 day?

tgr49

Earning My Ears
We have visited Walt Disney World for 10 straight years with Me (42) DW (38) DS (13) & DD (11). In 2018 we have decided to take a cruise with one caveat, we must go to Walt Disney World for 1 day. Our DD asked to go to Magic Kingdom to see fireworks. Has anyone done Animal Kingdom in the morning and then Magic Kingdom in the afternoon into evening? TIA

We have visited Walt Disney World for 10 straight years with Me (42) DW (38) DS (13) & DD (11). In 2018 we have decided to take a cruise with one caveat, we must go to Walt Disney World for 1 day. Our DD asked to go to Magic Kingdom to see fireworks. Has anyone done Animal Kingdom in the morning and then Magic Kingdom in the afternoon into evening? TIA

Dozens and dozens have done so.
It's what Park Hoppers are all about.

Pandora at Rope Drop, any other DAK must-dos, then various MK attractions later that day.
You can choose to pre-book your 3 FP+ at either park.

The consideration is that if you are buying a one-day Hopper, that ticket is not discounted by anyone and is one of the most expensive ways to visit WDW.

Completely do-able, but seems like an expensive day with ticket prices coming in at upwards of $175 for each adult depending on when you travel.

If she only wants to see the fireworks at MK, why not watch them from the Contemporary?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter