Magic Kingdom Advanced Fastpass: JC, HM, or PoC?

I'm No Fool

Mouseketeer
Going to MK in July. For Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, or Pirates are there any you recommend using one of the advanced fastpasses, and which are the ones, if any, where it would be a waste because they'll be available later in the day or because sometime during the day the line will be reasonable? I've checked various websites and I've read conflicting advice. Thanks.

Personally, I find waiting in standby for Jungle Cruise to be the worst - super winding line, so hot (esp in July), not much to look at. I'd FP for Jungle Cruise.

The line at HM is interactive and never seems to be as long as the posted wait time.

I've rarely waited in a long line for Pirates in standby. I usually get there in early morning or do it later at night.

I agree with PP the Jungle Cruise line is an absolute nightmare when it gets long... Haunted Mansion is a fun line and usually is fast. Pirates the line is inside the building so should be cooler and the wait is usually short at rope drop or closing.

I agree with the PPs. Jungle Cruise is horrible to wait in line for. I think you could pretty much get a same day FP for any of those, but if I had to pick I would choose JC for a FP.

Another vote for Jungle Cruise! That one's the hardest to get and standby is not fun.
PoC and HM should be pretty easy to get as 4th+ FP.

Jungle Cruise ... but even with a FastPass, you may wait. The FP line last week when I was in the park took 30 minutes.

All three are easily attainable as a fourth FastPass.

All 3 of those are generally available as a 4th and beyond option in my experience.
I often grab JC and POTC right after each other around mid afternoon.

I definitely wouldn't get one for HM because it has a high capacity and once on the ride its continuously moving for the most part.

If getting one of those as an advanced FP+ I'd definitely go with JC.
The line can get quite long and very hot.
At least OOTC's line is cool.

Jungle Cruise would be my choice. We never ride it unless the standby wait is less than 15 minutes or if I get it as a 4th+ FP.

Jungle Cruise for sure - the line is slow moving ( it takes time to load/unload the boats ) and it only seems to hold about 35 people or so. Last time we were there we did the Stand By line and noticed that if you figure an average of 35 people, 25 were with FP and only about 10 from Stand By. Or at least that's how it felt.

HM and PotC load quicker for some reason.

Definitely Jungle Cruise or Haunted Mansion. I say HM because while there is an interesting queue, my last wait in line was bonkers. People crammed in, shoved, pushed in front...there was no personal space and no way to keep in a normal ''line". It was actually rather hazardous and detracted from the whole experience. It's a shame because it's such a classic.

I just got back today, and definitely Jungle Cruise. There were usually 4th fastpasses for HM.

All 3 of them are easy to get FP+ for, so I wouldn't wait in line for any of them.

Loved reading the responses on this tread. DW will absolutely not ride this ride due to a very unfortunate and unexpected extremely long standby line several years ago. With apologies for the hyperbole, it was among our worst ever standby line experiences at WDW. I think we must have been caught in the morning line build where the posted time hadn't yet caught up with a building crowd. It was WAY longer than the posted wait... of which I was reminded as every minute passed! :-)

another vote for jungle cruise. Always seems to be a long line, nothing to see in the line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter