Magic Kingdom 2/15/19

mickey0624

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!
Going on the Marvel cruise on Sunday and we had few days in WDW the last few days. We were at MK today, and HOLY COW was it crowded. I know mid winter break is next week for us up north, but 60+ minute waits on everything!!! At around 11:30am Mine Train was 210 minutes!!!

Going on the Marvel cruise on Sunday and we had few days in WDW the last few days. We were at MK today, and HOLY COW was it crowded. I know mid winter break is next week for us up north, but 60+ minute waits on everything!!! At around 11:30am Mine Train was 210 minutes!!!

Wow. I’m up North East too, and our break started yesterday- so it’s possible you have some extra people down there for school breaks (along with President’s Day being Monday). Hope you are still having fun, though! NYR!! <3

I know we're on a long weekend here in Colorado. TouringPlans predicted 9 crowds today at MK too.

Presidents Day crowds?
yeah..I guess so...we've never been down here for presidents day and Im kind of glad we're heading on cruise. I wouldn't want to be here fro crowds like this. Small world was 60 minutes at times...small world???? 60 minutes???

I know we're on a long weekend here in Colorado. TouringPlans predicted 9 crowds today at MK too.
well they were right on. We were hear on Thanksgiving Day in 2017 and I thought that was crowded but today blew it away. Even the people mover had a 40 minute wait

I've been watching the line and saw the crazy waits in AK, almost had a heart attack, but then remembered it's the Friday before president day. So hopefully in 2 Fridays that's all cleared out

Were you able to get FPs throughout the day? How large was your group? I’m curious about availability in crowds like this.

My brother and sister are there today. Thank goodness that this is their last day! They arrived pretty late at the TTC (11:30) and they said the lines for the MK monorail and boat were insane. They’re taking the Epcot monorail because the line was shorter. Fast passes choices for both parks were pretty poor by noon. No headliners left, even for single riders. I told them to go grab a drink and people watch. Just not a good day to visit if you’re interested in riding the attractions.

Were you able to get FPs throughout the day? How large was your group? I’m curious about availability in crowds like this.
Yeah but I booked them 90 days out. We’re a party of 5. But logging on day of, nothing available. Today just a pool day but at 9:30 saw the line of cars getting into MK lot. Crazy!!

My brother and sister are there today. Thank goodness that this is their last day! They arrived pretty late at the TTC (11:30) and they said the lines for the MK monorail and boat were insane. They’re taking the Epcot monorail because the line was shorter. Fast passes choices for both parks were pretty poor by noon. No headliners left, even for single riders. I told them to go grab a drink and people watch. Just not a good day to visit if you’re interested in riding the attractions.
I'm assuming that's the resort monorail and not the Epcot monorail :)

I spent a solid 10 mins constantly refreshing at 12:30 Disney time today 2/16 for Epcot (party of 5) and did not see a single time for a tier 1 ride in that time. Character spot came up 3 times for the evening but that was it for Tier 1s. Ouch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter