Magic Kingdom - 10/10 Crowds Plan

lorileahb

DIS Veteran
I get bored when I can't sleep (which is starting to feel like all the time!!! LOL). I put together a touring plan for Magic Kingdom for a 10/10 crowd day. I used the Thrill Data Genie+ and wait times from yesterday (April 4). In case anyone else thinks they may be at MK on an extreme day, this might help as a guide. Obviously no guarantees, but Thrill Data has helped me plan good park days (including the 4 Parks in one day that included all of the major headliners at all 4 parks).

Attachments

• Magic.Kingdom_10Crowds.jpg
    Magic.Kingdom_10Crowds.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Magic.Kingdom_10Crowds.pdf
    62.2 KB · Views: 16
We were at MK yesterday! Didn’t realize it was a 10/10 since I have never been on one. So many people!
We were on exactly 7am and got shut out for the Tron virtual queue. It seemed like it was gone instantly. We did purchase the ILLs for it.

We had a similar plan to yours and still had a great day, despite the crowds. Was very happy to be staying at BLT so we could do a quick walk back to the resort for a break.
We were there for the 730 opening, afternoon break. Came back for dinner and stayed until around 930. Wish we could have made it to 11 but kids are little and we had an early flight home this morning. Very happy to say we had a great MK day, but really looking forward to a lower crowd day next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter