Magic Keys (all 4) going back on sale tomorrow, April 11.

I'm not sure if tabs work, they usually need to be either different browser types or devices, or private browsers (Safari works for this, Chrome does not). Otherwise they essentially generate the same queue ID. So if you have one Chrome window, an incognito Chrome window, they should have separate IDs in the background, but an additional incognito Chrome window will have the same ID as the first incognito Chrome window. Safari will give unique IDs to every private window which is an advantage. Tabs within the same window typically generate the same ID and are basically identical queues if that makes sense. The graphic is pretty accurate, so if the progress bar looks different you should be fine. Keep 'em open til it progresses far enough for you to tell.
all different browsers, safari/chrome, incognito, laptop and phone! I was able to get into marathon weekend queue faster than this this morning! 😅

all different browsers, safari/chrome, incognito, laptop and phone! I was able to get into marathon weekend queue faster than this this morning! 😅
I wish I could figure out how to share the queue link but I can't, they seem to have this much stricter than the MW registration, I also go through way faster w/ that!

Ughh.

Now it won't take my CC info. Says it's incorrect. Disney IT at it's finest....
ah man! so much false hope. I was so excited to get in so quickly and get through the first few screens. I always get stuck in the 8 hour+ queues for this type of stuff. I'm still stuck in the shopping cart loop. started new tabs on different devices.

ah man! so much false hope. I was so excited to get in so quickly and get through the first few screens. I always get stuck in the 8 hour+ queues for this type of stuff. I'm still stuck in the shopping cart loop. started new tabs on different devices.
I finally got through. My CC company declined the charge and sent a fraud alert. Once I cancelled the alert, my card processed.

For the cart refresh, I figured out that I got signed out at some point. There was a link to "sign in to save cart". Once I did that, I was able to get to the actual checkout page.

I always kept a page open with the passes in the cart though. I didn't want to exit completely and loose my place in the queue.

Good luck. Hang in there.

I finally got through. My CC company declined the charge and sent a fraud alert. Once I cancelled the alert, my card processed.

For the cart refresh, I figured out that I got signed out at some point. There was a link to "sign in to save cart". Once I did that, I was able to get to the actual checkout page.

I always kept a page open with the passes in the cart though. I didn't want to exit completely and loose my place in the queue.

Good luck. Hang in there.
oh got it! mine is still logged in, so sadly that didn't resolve it for me. thanks for coming back to give me the tip, and congrats! :) Enjoy Disney!

I think the original post was wondering how you can add G+ to a ticket when you buy from UT but not one from Disney. But they are mistaken because you can add G+ to a ticket from Disney when you buy; it’s there as an add-on (at least for the multi-day tix I was looking at).

Thank you!

I was on a desktop and it kept redirecting back to the cart. It’s okay because I’d rather have a WDW AP instead so it was like a test run for 4/20.

Hey everyone! I created a question regarding the magic keys pricing in another thread, especially for the monthly payment options for California residents, if anyone following this thread could help, I would be very grateful. Thanks.

Can we upgrade online if passes are available? I've been in the queue since 9:16am and the bar is like 2/3rds of the way.

My cart just keeps reloading when I hit "continue" on my desktop. Any tips?

My cart just keeps reloading when I hit "continue" on my desktop. Any tips?

Try signing in on a totally different device. I wonder if it’s because Disney signs you out after awhile? I have no idea if it will work though :thumbsup2

Try signing in on a totally different device. I wonder if it’s because Disney signs you out after awhile? I have no idea if it will work though :thumbsup2
So I tried using another window to make sure my sign in was current, and still no luck. I opened Firefox (I was using Chrome) and signed in there, and had the same issue, but when I went to a different part of the site and hovered over my cart icon, I was able to click "check out" and then when I hit continue it actually went through. So there's that...

So I tried using another window to make sure my sign in was current, and still no luck. I opened Firefox (I was using Chrome) and signed in there, and had the same issue, but when I went to a different part of the site and hovered over my cart icon, I was able to click "check out" and then when I hit continue it actually went through. So there's that...

Yayyyyy

It shouldn’t be this hard. It’s like the PTSD I had trying to buy my son a PS5 ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter