Magic Key Welcome Packet

What is in the box. Does everyone get one?
Charter MK holders get a box. (Purchased MK before a certain date).
Click spoiler button to see list of contents.

Magic Key Lanyard, Pin, & car Magnet; a stylized map of DL; bonus points for Disney Movie Club

What is in the box. Does everyone get one?

You get one if you purchased a Magic Key within the first 66 days of them being available.

It has a button, a pin, a lanyard, a map, a magnet, and a Disney Movie Insiders coupon for 2000 points.

We received the second of our two MK boxes today. We purchased in mid-October and the first box arrived two weeks ago, after Thanksgiving.

The one today was torn open on one end, but actually nothing seemed to be missing. I guess whoever opened the box was hoping for more and was disappointed. 😉

Speaking of, I already knew this having seen it, but it's ridiculous that they couldn't even print the stylized map on higher quality, glossy paper. I wasn't planning to display or do anything with it anyway, but surely they could've found some slightly nicer paper.

Any reports of recent deliveries? We’re still hoping for one more kit… are we out of luck?

Any reports of recent deliveries? We’re still hoping for one more kit… are we out of luck?

Haven't gotten mine yet. I just made a post about it and it was moved to the community board so you can check there for other responses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter